[UK] Director of Intelligence Application Kato "Loki" Hargraven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80677142
Discord name: MrSuckySucky #4809
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing on the SCP Server for about 2 months now, usually I was on every afternoon/evening with a few exceptions. (Playtime ingame is inaccurate, because vtime glitched out)
In what country are you located?:Germany
Time zone: UTC+01:00
Character name(s): Kato “Loki” Hargraven
Civilian name: Kato Hargraven
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, a proper USB Microphone.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current: Intelligence Ambassador
Former: CI-Alpha, Nu-7 Private

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No I did not.

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?

Firstly because my current Department Director recommended me to do so, and following because I have been in the Department of Intelligence for quite a while, the second I was able to choose between IA and Intelligence I have almost only been an Intelligence Agent with one exception. I like the Department a lot, and I am always looking for more ways to increase my involvement within the department.
Furthermore becoming Director helps me work closer with other Departments due to the fact that despite the same Clearance Level as before, I still would have more clearance to operate such as authorizing Raids or working with other Directors.

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:

As an Ambassador, I am not very far from the Director of Intelligence himself, I am already used to running the Department and supervising Intelligence Agents and Operatives and helping them know what they need to know to be a member of the Department of Intelligence. Already I can act very well as a Leader, as well as a Mentor.

Also, I am currently working on improving the Department alongside both Intelligence Directors from the Site-65 and 56 by helping create a new Intelligence Agency Handbook for current and future members of the Department.

Lastly, whilst I did have quite a quick rise to Ambassador, I still took my time within the Department before applying for the role of Director of Intelligence, just to make sure I fully become entrusted with the Department and its tasks first, to make sure I can be the Director this department needs and not some greenie who just had a few good reports.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:

The first responsibility is obvious as it stands in the name, Director, the Director of Intelligence “directs” the Department of Intelligence, albeit usually indirectly, as very often the Ambassadors take care of leading, regardless the Director makes sure everything in his Department is running smoothly, making sure the Agents are properly trained and equipped for their tasks, as well as the Ambassadors.

The second responsibility of the Director is to write or rewrite policies or handbooks when needed or when he sees fit for the Department, and then pass these with the Ethics Committee.

Furthermore, the Director of Intelligence is also able to authorize raids, so he should know when and how a raid on the Insurgency would be practical and necessary, or if it can be prevented.

He is also in charge of picking Agents he deems ready and well fitting for the role of Ambassador, either through their excellent work in the Field or on Site, and then proposing them to the O5 Council.

Overall the Director is still an Intelligence Member, so he still acts accordingly as such, although maybe not as often as the usual Agent.

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Kato “Loki” Hargraven is known as a very calm individual outside of work, people who have been around him when he is not working usually perceive him as unusual or “peculiar” due to his very introverted, almost shy behavior. Yet he becomes almost unrecognizable when he enters the Facility and starts working, posing as a confident and open minded person with his only goal being to get to work and finish what he needs to finish, once Kato “Loki” Hargraven has set his mind on something for the Foundation, he is nearly unstoppable.
“Loki” had a slow uprising at the Start, he originally was a Lance Corporal in the German Bundeswehr, the Foundation first noticed him after an instance of SCP-### breached and “Loki” and his Regiment were positioned near Site-54, “Loki” ended up being the last man standing not through combat but by outsmarting the humanoid anomaly and deceiving her, allowing him to severely injure her, allowing containment through MTF-E-11. The Foundation took a quick notice of his intelligence and experience, and quickly recruited him as an Agent, where he resided for weeks, trying to get used to the Department.

“Loki” now is in charge of the Intelligence Department at Site-65, yet he does not like dwelling in his office and is very often found, still operating on the field, investigating unusual reports and sightings. He was last seen at the Site-## after a representative of the Three Moons Initiative appeared, grabbing “Loki” and his trusted Agent.

[PERSONNEL FILE LOADING...]

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+ SUPPORT
Kato is a very friendly man and has a passion for DOI, his RP is impeccable and he inspires loyalty amongs his men, after speaking with him to, he has clear aims to improve the DOI to become the best department it can be, as such I believe Kato is the best choice to assist Jericho in his Dpt. Director endevours.

Jericho

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
[Recommended]
I selected 'Kato “Loki” Hargraven' as my ambassador as he had a very strong sense of RP documentation, he enjoyed creating documents listing his activities which was a great example to the other agents.

From there he has progressed even further becoming the ideal figurehead that agents know they can go to for answers and/or help. Without him Intelligence would not have gotten as far as it has.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+support.
Kato has been ambassador for Intel for a long while and has always been nothing but professional and active. Director is the logical next step for him and he absolutely deserves it.

Deleted member 1291

Application Accepted

Hello @Kato

Thank you for taking your time to make a role application.

Your application has been accepted. Please contact O5-5 for the next stage of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.