Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:575681357
-----------------------------------------------

Discord name: LegoManOnHash#2197
-----------------------------------------------

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 Week, 3 Days, 20 Hrs (2 months+ on server)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
In what country are you located?: Germany
-----------------------------------------------------
Time zone: CEST
----------------------
Character name(s):
Dr. James Henderson (Exec. Researcher)

James Henderson (Nu-7)
Brian Henderson (Civ)

------------------------------------------------
Civilian name: Brian Henderson
------------------------
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do.
-------------------------
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal Affairs Agent (Holding)
Exec. Researcher (Holding)
MTF Nu-7 [T&D] CSG (Holding)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have received an NLR warning, the reason was I died in lobby by a CI and after I respawned, my team said there was CI in lobby so I reported it in C3, and the CI thought I NLR'd when I just got comms from TS, but I should have known that's not allowed, and I was informed and have kept my record clean since.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor because of two different reasons; Advertisement, Skill // Job background.

[Advertisement] By advertisement I am specifically talking about Site Director Broda Kagen. He mentioned in CL4 comms that SA has positions open and if we are interested to message him. Which I did, and in turn he called me over to his office to explain to me what the role of SA is, and he looked through my documents and resume (Exec. Application). He told me to write an application and give it a go, which I took as him telling me I have the ability to become a SA if I prove myself in the application process, along with the interview afterwards, shall I get approved. The role interested me from when he mentioned "writing". I love writing, I thoroughly enjoy documenting and writing. I understand SA has a lot of paperwork to deal with, along with other responsibilities I shall cover in the appropriate section below.

[Skill // Job background] This ties in with my last point, but I do believe I have the skill for becoming a SA, I love to write and document, and I have plenty of experience in documentation seeing as I am an Executive Researcher. The job itself really peaked my interest as well, not only due to writing, but because of managing certain departments you're assigned too, and having a hand on breaches as well. I will go more in depth in the sections below, but these are the main reasons I am applying for SA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am suitable for Site Administration because of the following; Writing // Documenting experience, Leadership Experience, Extensive Knowledge on CoC and CoE.

[Writing // Documenting Experience] This is a very important sub section for SA, This is the meat of the dish I'd say, As a SA you will be writing a lot, and I mean a lot, that was stressed to me by Broda himself. Seeing as I happen to be an Executive Researcher, I am very experienced in writing. I have written a multitude of excellent documents that both the DoR's and the other Executives loved. Seeing as I enjoy writing a lot, I can be given any sort of writing assignment and I will have it done with a significant amount of detail, in time that it is due. I also go to school when I am not in facility, I take a lot of advanced writing classes (ELA classes) where I practically have to write essays every day and finish them in a 30 minute time span, and have it looking pristine by the end of it. When I am given a writing task, I like to break it up into multiple parts, as you can tell from this application alone, I focus on the key points inside the question, and attempt to make three sub sections out of it. Once I do that it helps me stay more organized and lets me fill in the proper information in the proper sections without veering into too much detail. It also helps keep the writing organized, and makes it look nice. This is a "special" writing technique that should stand out to others reading this because seeing as SA do have to write a lot, others that read their documents // papers, can just find a certain sub section that they need, and read that instead of skimming through the whole paper attempting to find it. Writing and Documenting have been a big part of my life which I personally enjoy and I do believe that I would have no problem at all when it comes to documenting for SA.

[Leadership Experience] Once again, this is another very important subsection, SA is a Sr CL4 position. You're expected to uphold your responsibilities and do above and beyond work. You are seen as a leader to many, and it is your job to lead specific departments if you're assigned to them, and deal with any concerns or questions they may raise to you. I have leadership experience in the roles of Nu-7 and Exec. Researcher. As for Nu-7, Once I became a CPL, I joined [T&D], which is a leadership rank which essentially makes you a higher rank than non-T&D's and LDR's. You get put through a tryout from a CO and if you pass, then you're seen to be a mature and responsible individual who can lead with no issues. You're expected to act like you want to become a CO and are supervised by a CO who gets assigned to you by the COM. I have had nothing but positive things said about me in Nu-7, I am a perfect leader, I host/assist in tryouts, I host trainings, the people I guide listen to me, which means they respect me and my rank. I was told from a couple of the CO's that if I continued I would be the next candidate for LT. I climbed my way up the ranks to [T&D] SGT where I know stand. I still do excellent work and lead my men whenever I do play as Nu-7. Now, when it comes to Exec. Researcher, It is a different field. I proved to my peers and the DoR's that I earned the Exec. position by applying myself as a Sr researcher, day in and day out. I would make nothing short of 2-3 excellent tests every day, and the DoR's themselves wanted me to become an Exec. Researcher. Once I became an Exec. I was even more active than ever before, I am on everyday for hours, dedicating my time to assisting other researchers in any problems or questions they may raise, whether that be to assist them in writing an excellent document, or approving tests and telling them how they can improve after grading, or even hosting lectures and trainings which help the researchers stay professional and climb their way up the ScD ranks. I have the dedication and leadership needed to fulfill the duties in the role of SA.

[Extensive Knowledge on CoC and CoE] This is the last subsection, but a quite important one to say the least. I have an extensive amount of knowledge on the CoC and CoE handbooks. I have them open at all times, and refer to them as needed. As SA this would come in handy depending on the situation at hand, but I mainly have familiarized myself with it due to Exec. Researcher and Nu-7. I needed to understand the CoC and CoE a lot as an Exec. Researcher, that helps me keep my researchers in check along with myself to make sure no one is breaking any of those rules that were set in place to bestow order and keep peace in the foundation. I have attended a lot of lectures from my colleagues such as Bailey M, who writes fantastic lectures on the CoC and CoE. I myself have a lecture on the CoE and one on the CoC, and I have presented them both to a lot of people. I am very well informed on both the handbooks which also landed me a job as an Exec. Researcher seeing as we need to understand the rules so if anybody breaks them we know who to contact or how to punish them if they fall under my department <ScD>. This will help me as a SA because I understand how to deal with certain rule breaks that happen that might be brought up to me, for example, If I am overseeing the GS department and a CoC rule gets broken by a captain per say, if this gets brought up to me, I shall find the rule that was broken and dish out the proper punishment to said captain, depending on the rule that was broken and the severity of they situation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilities of the SA in RP are the following; Oversee Departments, Writing Documents, Assisting during Code 5's and Code Blacks.

[Oversee Departments] Again, I split this question into three subtopics ^ listed above. I will start with Overseeing Departments. You will be assigned a department to oversee as a SA, now that can vary from MTF regiments, to GS, or even the ScD. It is your duty to oversee that department and assist them with any issues or questions they may raise, you also have the responsibility to document everything down, especially when someone raises concerns or questions. You will be checking up on your department daily I presume, to see how they are operating and to see if you need to step in to either bring peace and justice back into their department or to fix a issue that can be resolved with the help of you as the SA. I understand this can be a simple question, but when you put yourself into the perspective of a SA, overseeing the department you are assigned too entails a lot, especially when it comes dealing with concerns or problems the department may be facing.

[Writing Documents] This is another part of being a SA, writing documents. You're expected to know how to properly write documents and how to detail them enough to where you can get your point across and properly convey the message to your bosses. You are required to document all major problems or issues you may have dealt with or any concerns that have been brought up by the department you're overseeing. This could also entail simple things such as, you see an issue in your department you're overseeing, the department requested something that your bosses can only give approval for, or simply any suggestions that may positively impact that specific department. You might also be asked to write documents for other reasons, such as your bosses give you an assignment you need to fulfill and once you gather the proper info you need to document it and write a paper on it, or things such as putting together a document or external site to further help the facility.

[Assisting during Code 5's and Code Blacks] Last but not least, Assisting during Code 5's and Code blacks. This is another very important part of being a SA. This entails that you communicate with the MTF regiments and GS department to find out what SCP's have breached and what the current situation of the facility is. If worst comes to worse, you can authorize AA, Advanced Armory. This is used for when over 2 SCP's have wiped ERT and have completely overrun MTF regiments. This will allow NCO+ or CO+ to access the AA for the duration of the Code 5 when you authorize it. After the Code 5 is over, it is your duty to make sure all the equipment which was taken from the AA is returned back to its proper place, and that no other personnel have access to it after it is over. During Code Blacks, you will be assisting the evacuation of the facility through communicating with MTF regiments and the GS department. You will also be transported to a safe place, that being garage, along with other non-combatives, where you will assess the situation in comms and report it back to your higher ups in case they need to take it a step further. Once the Code 5 is over, you make sure the proper personnel are amnesticated if needed, and then returned back to their original duties.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Time of Day: 18:26
Region: Unknown
Site: (Redacted)
Code Name: Dr. Enclave

O-5 Council - *Cough* *Cough* So Dr. Enclave, We have summoned you here due to your experience in the writing department, or ScD as you may call it.

'Enclave' (me) - Why yes sir, I do have a lot of experience, after all I am an Exec. Researcher...Now if you don't mind me asking, why was I summoned here sir?

O-5 Council - You were brought here today to discuss your transfer from the ScD to a division we believe you're finally suited for. As you may know we do watch your activity and keep a very very close eye on people we believe will do great things...And you good sir, have peeked out interest. We would like to cordially invite you to join the Site Administration, as a Site Advisor.

'Enclave' (me) - Why thank you sir, I'm speechless...I...I gladly accept your offer, Now I have a application already written seeing as I have been interested in the Site Administration department for a very long time.

O-5 Council - That is great news, Dr. Enclave, Submit that application and we will gladly review it and see if you're fit enough to pass that part of your test...

'Enclave' (me) - There is more?

O-5 Council - Why of course there is more, this isn't a freebie position Dr. Enclave, If you pass your application process, we will interview you to finalize our decision on whether or not we think you're truly fit to be part of the team.

'Enclave' (me) - Yes ofc sir, I shan't disappoint, you know me very well, and you know I am not here to disappoint, I shall see you once I get approved good sirs.

O-5 Council - *laughs* You're just as funny as I remember Dr. Enclave, I look forward to seeing you on their team and I look forward to receiving your excellent reports...

End of Log: #282

Last edited:

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

After the conversation we had today I personally believe you are a good fit for Site Administration. Good luck to you!

Reactions: LegoManOnHash

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
I was witness to the conversation with Broda. Demonstrated interest and appears willing to learn the role and apply themselves to it. Best of luck.

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
Hello today I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons

-Mature
-Active
-Friendly
-Good documentation
-Professional

Despite both of us running for the same position I would be happy regardless of which one of us get it due to the fact I know it would be in good hands.

Wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.