Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:125773529
Discord name: Jarno#5038
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about 6 - 7 months.
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Civilian name: Don 'Regular' Daniels
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I am holding: ECA, Gensec CPT, IA, Intel, 096 & CI-A. I have held: A-1 CSG & E-11 SPC.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 2 warnings. 1 for Failrp and 1 for Combat Jumping.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant is my knowledge of what an Overseer Assistant does but also my CL4 experience i have gathered over the past few months. First of all i am a former Alpha-1. This means i used to protect the Overseer himself but also the Assistants. This gives me a good view on what they do a daily basis and what kind of tasking they receive. As stated i also have got more CL4 experience since the last time i applied. I am also an Ethics Assistant but also an Gensec Captain. I am also very active, approachable, follow orders and think outside the box.
I have been getting more into passive roleplay and i have been enjoying it alot so that is also why i am making this application.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Overseer Assistants are responsible for fulfilling a variety of important tasks within the foundation. In particular, they are tasked with ensuring that the other departments within the foundation are running smoothyl and in are function the way that the O5 Council expect them to. A few examples of these tasks are listed below:
- Carry out orders given to them by the members of the O5 Council. They can be small like gather certain chemicals or maybe observe a certain individual.
- Order MTF Alpha-1 when there are no O5 on site.
- Create documents based on information they have aquired on different departments within the foundation.
- Enforcing Legal Codex

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Accesing Clearance Level 3
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Authenticating...

Accepted...

Information
Name:
Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Current Status: Deceased
Clearance Level: 3

Dutch used to be in the military. He was in the branch of Special Forces wich were also known as KCT (KorpsCommandoTroepen). He has fought in Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan. Dutch loved doing his job where he carried out missions from high command until one day he witnessed SCP [REDACTED]. He helped contain the SCP by assisting MTF taskforce E-11 and showing what he was capable of. Command from E-11 noticed this and recruited him into E-11.
Dutch was outperforming his collegue's by recontaining SCP's after another and this did not went unnoticed by Site Command. Dutch was later found dead by
SCP-008 his chamber where he was executed. We assume he was taken hostage by CI and refused to cooperate.

Accesing Clearance Level 4

Authenticating...

Accepted...

Information
Name:
Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Current Status: Alive
Clearance Level: 4

Don used to be in the military. He was in the branch of Special Forces wich were also known as KCT (KorpsCommandoTroepen). He has fought in Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan. Don loved doing his job where he carried out missions from high command until one day he witnessed SCP [REDACTED]. He helped contain the SCP by assisting MTF taskforce E-11 and showing what he was capable of. Command from E-11 noticed this and told the recruitment team about Don.
Don got accepted into E-11 and was rising trough the ranks. He then got seen by Alpha-1 Officers and they recruited him into Alpha-1 where his codename would be 'Dutch'. Dutch was showing great potential here and this got noticed by the Council. They decided to make him an Overseer Assistant and help them out with their tasking. Dutch gracefully accepted knowing damn well if he declined he would be somewhere in 682 his cell.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Don 'Dutch' Daniels . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.