Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardothygreat

May 22, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Leonardothygreat
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 8 Months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu7 MAJ Father Lequise
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G Deating Dave (I Was a Delta but CI making weird changes)
Civilian name: Detective Walter Will Hight
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:228113475
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: Civil Gamers SCP RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No I have made an SCP 096 whitelist app before (IDK where to find it)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes
Kicks:
Not to my knowledge
Bans:
Mic Spam which I didn't bother to appeal
Warns:
2 RDM (Most recent I don't remember getting)
2 Combat cuffing
Fear RP
Fail RP
NLR (I think demi was going to remove this one)
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I do not have that much experience as an official gamemaster but as a staff on a different community I often found fun ways to engage with the players of the server and then create events when they made a system for it
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- No this is the first server I have played that was serious with roleplay
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- like 5+
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I believe I could create some great events to improve roleplay for every player on the server and becoming a game master would allow me to show off my creative side with the events I create and how helpful I can be for other issues or events created by fellow gamemasters.
Also, I would be able to help My Nu7 LDRs with trainings they want to do
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
- I would hope to give a new perspective on new events that people create and to give fair criticism on events that have taken place
Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I can have already shown some skill in creating events as I recently helped in planning an event so this shows I have some understanding of event creation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please List 3 small event ideas
(Which would involve at least one side of the server):
These aren't that small of ideas but ideas I would want to do if I was a gamemaster

1. Where are the Guns
Due to a shortage of weapon manufacturers both the foundation and CI have had trouble stocking their men with weapons so it's time for the next best thing... Knives.
All MTFs who participate and CI will be given knives and stripped of their weapons CI's goal is to raid the foundation and use 914 to create more weapons for the chaos insurgency if they succeed then this could be a bad day for the foundation.

2. "Happy Pines Youth Camp"
An executive gets a chilling email late at night it reads "I've done it I have found a way to control the virus to use it with military benefit I shall release it tomorrow -'Goober' " the executive immediately requests for MTF Beta VII, Epsilon VI, and Nu7 to be deployed into pinewood for the mad scientist and his experimental 008 virus strain which he plans on releasing into pinewoods population to see if he can control his new pets.
E11 will be set as Epsilon VI and will be tasked with eliminating all 008 instances
B1 will be set as Beta VI and will be tasked with preventing the scientist from releasing the deadly virus into the town
Nu7 will be around pinewood to prevent any CI attempts to sabotage B7 and E6 in their jobs
CI will be trying to clear a path for the scientist if he so chooses to start his test loudly

3. Soldiers never escape the battle
The foundation captures a man who appears inside the frozen lakes of pinewood he wears a suit of unknown material but the flag he carries is very known to the world, The Russians from an alternative universe have somehow appeared in pinewood with deadly doses of radiation emitting from them their goal is to escape and live a free life but they need all their men to do so, Will the foundation allow these anomalies to leave or will they fight to contain them to protect the citizens of pinewood.
This Will include ISD members to protect the anomalous Russian and E11 and Nu7 to defend HCZ and the site from the powerful foes that invade the site.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Pinewoods residence are massacred and its houses are destroyed and reused to make a monster, The church of the broken god has finally released their god among pinewood, and in its path pinewood and the surrounding area are devastated creating a village of the forgotten towns folk.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: A message appears "Ethics Chairman Broda Cain will be executed today by order of site Command - Long Live the foundation" O1 is tasked with finding out the origins of this order by deciphering the clues found around the site and preventing any harm from coming to the ECM
A-1: ouroboros cycle has begun and a hoard of highly trained CI have infiltrated site 65 A1 must find and eliminate the intruders before they find and eliminate the 05 council
Nu-7: T-Minus 90 Seconds The Alpha Warhead activates its countdown and Nu7 is tasked with disarming the bomb to save the foundation they are then to find the culprit who activated the countdown and report to 05 of their findings
E-11: Code 5 a breach has been found reported that sector gamma has experienced the loss of systems which SCP has breached will E11 contain it before it releases more SCPs or worse releases classified information to the world? SCP 079 has finally found a way into Site 65s systems and will as such cause havoc until it is contained
CI: High Command has been generous recently and requests one thing if he is to give CI a great reward of artillery devices High Command wants an SCP to be captured and brought back to base if they succeed they get their reward but if they fail they will be replaced
Foundation Staff: D-Class has found a way to escape Dblock without going through the airlock Gensec must track down the escaped D-Class before they arm themselves to escape the foundation.
Foundation Staff: Researchers have been given a challenge for knowledge and have been requested to create 10 New Excellent papers on different SCPs

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
+Support

+Bugzy Malone
+Competent
+Detailed application
+Bugzy Malone
+ Great at roleplay
+Good event ideas

Good luck!

luka

Apr 18, 2022
Neutral leaning towards +Support
I've had nothing but positive interactions with you; you're an incredibly competent member of Nu7 with great leadership skills, and these event ideas are very creative and seem quite fun to partake in. You've also shown knowledge of SCP lore with COTBG and Ouroboros which is vital for a GM to have.

However I am still hesitant to fully support this app for a couple of reasons. Firstly there's quite a few warnings and there's no dates shown, so there's no telling if you've learnt from these. In regards to the events; the first one is very far-fetched, you'd have to scale it down as there's no way
every combative personnel onsite is going to enjoy just having a knife, dblock would become a nightmare and opting out isn't an option as they can't just not shoot ci when they raid. The E11 'mission' is just an average day onsite for E11. And for foundation staff, that's just an average day onsite for researchers. Unless you offer a big reward, what's the point in them spending so much time and effort on papers? And who is going to be sitting there marking all of them? It's a lot of work for all parties involved with no set extra reward for anyone. I also wouldn't link the A1 mission to the Ouroboros cycle, there's no need for it and 001 proposals shouldn't be small missions like that - if they're done at all that is.

Best of luck

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Massive +support
Lequise is a very laid back and creative person but knows when he needs to be serious.
Great at leading and adapting to situations.
Has ULX experience

Sofics

Civil Gamers Expert
May 25, 2021
Britian
+Support

Only feedback is the map change part could do with some work, try to flesh it out a bit and add a link to a map for example

Leonardothygreat

May 22, 2022
Oasis {Bugzy Malone indeed}

Luka {Firstly thanks for the positives at the start and ill quickly just clear some things up as I wrote the app late so I was a bit tired, With the knives only I would only expect Nu7 to be fighting them or any MTFs who aren't busy so gensec wouldn't be included unfortunately and I would hope to try lead CI on a path where they do not interrupt other players a lot, The E11 Mission was only because I don't exactly know what E11 would like to do as an event and If I became GM I would probably ask you about that, the Ouroboros cycle was more of CI have multiple DC inside of the facility and 05 would be wandering around not the actual 001 proposal, and lastly the researchers the new update has given them a lot more to do so ill have to rethink a quest for them and for my warns here is them listed out for everyone
Friday May 20th 2022 RDM
Friday June 3rd 2022 Combat Cuffing
Saturday June 25th 2022 Fear RP
Saturday June 26th 2022 Combat Cuffing / Fail RP
Monday September 19th 2022 NLR
Thursday October 20th RDM

}

Ionboy {Thanks for the support}

Sofics {Also thanks for the support but as for the map i would probably have to create a replica of the map with broken-down houses instead of the homes around}

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support
+Interesting event ideas, if "played" right

You are a friendly man, good in Roleplay, which I have encountered self-handedly.
Best of Luck!

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support
i know lequise from another server the server he mentioned being staff on and i can confidently say the events he did were very fun and enjoyable by all players i know although the server was dogshit and i regret ever playing on it due to the degeneracy now in lequise was always a good person and his events were great
+Mature
+Active​

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support (dont kick me from nu7 i beg)
most of the event ideas sound like they'd be a blast to participate in

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
-Support leaning towards neutral
+Good Guy
+Willing to Learn

-Lacking in detail
-Sometimes
-minging (Herd it a few times of you minging and reports as well)

Overall I think your App is lacking in detail and also I heard about you minging on the server late in the night when they are not a lot of people on so you give the staff a hard time I also think you can add more detailed to your Events ideas as well but besides I think you are a great guy and a great person and you do seem to what to help out the GM team which I really like about your APP and you do seem to really care about creating great events.

JustADutch

Apr 2, 2022
-Support Leaning toward Neutral
-What I have seen is that you are not serious
-lacks detail
-needs to learn the rules more

+does have good ideas
+nice

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
Neutral leaning towards -Support.

+ Experienced, has been a gamemaster on a different community.
+/- Seen around site and is active, on NU7 although not interacted with him in character.
+/- Some interesting ideas for events and would be nice to see them in action but a few seem a unthinkably complex.

- No mention of ULX Experience (but that can be learned...)
- Latest warns are September / October time for NLR and RDM. Not too sure of this, but unless you've shown major improvement from this, you probably need some time to show you are ready for the role as if a GM gets a warn, it doesn't look amazing on the community.
- App is a bit short.

Regardless, Good luck!

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Leonardothygreat ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a game master application.

After carefully reading through your Application ive decided to deny it for the following: First the Map Change Event Section is very undetailed and doesn't tell me what the Event will have in it or what the goal/backstory on it is. Now the Small Event Section the first Event in their most of the players will probably not follow and it would be hard to pull off as you would need to strip everyone and give them knives. The rest of them seem like a good idea. Now the Missions E-11, CI and Foundation Staff Missions seem like a very Basic Task those Groups conduct on a daily basis. Overall some Events in here are fine, but most of them are too undetailed or basic tasks which happen on the day.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.