[UK] Gregory "Archangel" McCain for Trial Mod (V.2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Screenshot_25.png

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
fendim1

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
2days,10h (Since May 2020)

In what country are you located?:
Belgium

Time zone:
BST+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Site Advisor Gregory McCain

Chaos name (include your rank):
Adam "Ranger" McCain

Civilian name:
Chris McCain

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:61544172

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, Yeti X

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK​

Questionnaire:

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Internal Affairs Ambassador
- Site Administration, Site Advisor
- Trial-Moderator
- Trial-Gamemaster

Have you recieved any kick/bans/warnings? And why?:
- I recieved one ban from the forum for replying to a ban appeal that I was not supposed to. This got lifted after listing that there where no rules on this subsection listed (yet).

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have been a permanent administrator (P-Admin) on a semi serious star wars roleplay server. Before this, I have had ranks on a couple of Team Fortress 2 communities. These varied from moderator to manager (Same as senior admin in this community). I have held responsibilty over the gamemaster team in my previous community as a Veteran Gamemaster, making documents and handing out permission to do lore events. So I have held experience on multiple positions, both as staff or some other role that is a trusted position within a community.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- This highly depends on what I'm during, both for work and with my hobby (riding on a Harley with a 1% MC). But normally, I get home during the week at around 5pm BST+1 and play from 6/7 pm BST+1 until 2/3 am BST+1. In weekends, most of my time is dedicated to my girlfiriend and the above mentioned motorcycle club, so most of the time, I will be absent for the weekends or only hop on later in the day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I have been privileged to be part of both the gamemaster and staff team on this community. On my first run as staff, I was invited back to my old community on request of high ranking staffs, but after realising that I left that community because of complete burnout (played that server/community for over 3.000 hours), I realised that after resigning, I made the wrong decision. Since I did not want to crawl back on my knees and try to get staff again after my "betrayal", I applied to become a trial-gamemaster and enjoyed my stay within the team. Since I both enjoyed being staff and gamemaster, the best option for myself would be to get within the event team later in my staffing career on this server. This would give me the best of both worlds, making it so that I can enjoy both other members of the community with my events while also keeping the server fun to play on, as a member of staff.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I would not say I am "special" compared to other people. However, I do see myself as someone nice to be around with, everyone can have a chat with me and I'll always be open to talk/discuss some stuff. I've also shown to be mature, since I am currently holding a position as site advisor for over a month. After finishing the previous interview for staff and passing the test, I really think I also know enough about the current server rules to enforce them and also be a good member of staff. I am also impartial in my decisions, as this is also shown from me by being a member of site administration. The dedication is here, and I really want to help this community to both better itself and enforce the rules to keep the server both safe and fun to play on.

Mr. Pringle

Jul 17, 2022
Support
+Detailed Application
+ Always been friendly
+ Active

-/+ Only had a few interactions with you.
-/+ We have quite a lot of staff already

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
+Support

+ Mature
+ Friendly/
Approachable
+ Good Application
+ Multiple good interactions

+ Previous experience

Good luck hope u get accepted u would be a good addition to the staff team.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

- Active and professional
- Mature and friendly
- Extremely good past experiences
- Capable of taking the next step and joining the staff team.

Good luck!

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Friendly
+Mature
+ C4 position
+ Good RP / Rule knowledge
+ Detailed Application.
+Past Experience as GM

------------------------------------
Hello Gregory Mccain i will be giving you a +Support due to reasons stated above. I wish you good luck with your application!

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
Neutral
You are a plesant person to be and are trusted within the community that much is clear by the fact that you are a site advisor, my only issue is activity. I have bearlly seen you on

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Neutral (Leaning to +Support)

+Senior Position
+No warnings/bans
+/- Few RP interactions
+/- Activity is questionable

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
Hello @Gregory McCain I will giving +SUPPORT, due to :

+ Well Detailed Application
+ Trusted within the community
+ Amazing Interactions
+ Good activity

Best of Gregory McCain

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Good application

-All around good activity
-Had nothing but good interactions

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Detailed Application

GL ?

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Temporary Lock

Hi @Gregory McCain ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to the nature of this application, I would request that you DM me on Discord. (Tastik#0816)

In the meantime, the application will be locked temporarily.

Resources Supervisor,
Requis

Status
Not open for further replies.