[UK] Igorski Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:440954641
Discord name: Igorski
For how long have you played on CG SCP: V Time = 1 w, 3d, 18 h (At time of writing)
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s):
Foundation = 'Igorski' | [REDACTED] 'Baby Hands' (0-1)
Choas = Frank 'Baby Hands'
Civilian name: Collin Anderson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- IA Ambassador, MTF 0-1 Law's Left Hand - Operative (SPC), SCP-096,

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have only received 1 warning in the time I've played on the server and it was for 'Trespassing As A Civ'. I decided to give surface roles a go one night and as an IA Ambassador, I had seen tons of civilians (not CGITV) enter the foundation which resulted in them having to get amnestied and released to the surface. I didn't realize it was against the server rules and I'm truly sorry about it.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I'm looking to progress my career within the Foundation and, hopefully, expand into the Site Administration side of it. I specifically want to be a Site Advisor as I believe there is quite a big gap between Department Heads/Senior roles and the Site Administration. Being in a SA role would give me the chance to bridge that gap and carefully funnel information/issues/ideas to the relevant people to ensure actions are taken, e.g. If a GENSEC Captain lets me know about an issue with an MTF member then I can ensure the MTFs commanding Officer is informed, a report is made for Ethics/0-5/any relevant authority and I can then ensure an investigation or corrective actions are performed.
Another reason why I'm applying for SA is that I'm looking for a new challenge and I believe, after talking to other Site Advisors, that SA will offer me that challenge. Part of that challenge could be creating more RP with different departments or creating plans to tackle containment breaches with multiple MTF forces.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- Prior to becoming an Agent I had to gain experience in (almost) every class (Security, D-Class, Research, and Support). This ensured I had a core knowledge of what different sides of the Foundation do and what is expected from them. As an Agent/Ambassador, I've had the opportunity to ensure the expected standards of every sector are being met through the Code of Conduct/Code of Ethics/Legal Codex. I've also had to heavily communicate with the heads of every department (Directors of Research/Chief(s) of Medicine/etc) for a variety of reasons. Usually, this involves breaking down incidents that have happened and providing them with the relevant information of any Staff that have broken the CoE/CoC/Legal Codex or incidents that might impact their daily operations (e.g. investigations, operation, etc). This experience of dealing with department heads and having an in-depth knowledge of how every sector of the Foundation operates is vital for the success of sites and is also required to be an effective Site Advisor

I have also been in situations (often later in the evening) where I am the only Clearance 4 individual and there are multiple containment breaches. During these, I've had to analyze the threat to the Foundation, see what resources we currently have, establish communication with every department and create a plan to recontain the threat. This can involve giving the trained and approved MTF access to the advanced armory, preparing firing lines, or creating different teams to re-contain the breaches. This is because I am able to keep a cool and level head in any situation and analyze problems that are occurring to figure out the best course of action to resolve any issues.

While being an Ambassador I am responsible for ensuring IA Agents have duties and are fully confident in handling any issues that pop up. I like to host meetings for IA Agents to let them know of anything that could impact their duties and am always in contact (either via radio or comms) with my Agents to ensure I have an accurate picture of what is going on in the Foundation and so I can move Agents to certain areas if it needs to be covered.

I feel these experiences make me qualified to be a Site Advisor as it shows how capable I am of pulling teams together to achieve a common goal and relaying the appropriate information where it needs to go.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site Advisors have a lot of responsibilities within the site. A SA is responsible for ensuring the Site Director+ is up to date on any issues that are happening within the facility and that the appropriate actions are being taken to ensure the safety of the said site and its personnel. The Site Advisor would also be responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of the facility and is in charge of doing so if the Site Director is unavailable. Another big part of the SA duties within the site is ensuring every department is running as optimal as possible and that the relevant rules are being followed via visits around the site, meetings with department heads, and the monitoring of the various comms channels. Site Advsiors are critical as they ensure that information is passed to the relevant people when it is needed to prevent any issues arising that could compromise the facility.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Collin 'Igorski' Anderson was born on the 13th of February 1974 in one of the isolated Scottish Highland villages, he was given up shortly after birth and was raised in an orphanage. In 1992, at the age of 18 Collin joined the British Army where he became a para-rescue trooper, and later in 1999, he joined the SAS and specialized in covert operations. In 2002, after the events of 9/11 he and his squad were sent into Afghanistan to investigate what they believed to be a Taliban terror cell planning an attack. During one operation, involving an undercover operative planted to disrupt a suspected gun sale gunshots rang out across the compound. Fearing for the life of his squadmate, he commenced a counter-attack where he was met with a sight he had never seen before. There was a red dog-like creature that was standing in front of ripped open metal containers, surrounded by bodies and tearing into his squad-mate. Behind the creature were a group of armed men he would later find out to be called the Choas Insurgency. Upon seeing what the creature was doing he froze, that action saved his life as his other squadmate started firing, and as soon as he did the creature ran at him and killed him. This strange creature then started to look around and Collin could swear he heard it impersonate his squaddies. After coming to his senses Collin heard the rumble of footsteps, flashbangs, and gunfire. The next thing he remembers is awakening in a helicopter surrounded by men with MTF stitched into their uniforms. When they realized he was awake they quickly gave him a sedative. The next few hours were a mix of voices, needles and it finally ended with him sitting in a dark room. He was given a choice, either join us or be heavily amnesticated and returned to a random village. With his advanced skills and training this organization was willing to take him in and offer him a job working with creatures hr could never have even realized existed. It wasn't like he had much of a choice however as he knew his squad was in a deep cover investigation and as he had no relationships there was no one to notify about his disappearance. Besides his existence could just be erased by the British Government, this was something the men in front of him made evidently clear. He decided to go for it and take their offer. He started out working in general security and after 8 years he was fully loyal to the organization that had taken him in. He was given the opportunity to work with an Internal Affairs Ambassador and after impressing him he was offered a place as an Agent in IA. He served as an Agent from 2010-2015 being involved in many high-profile arrests and investigations. In 2015 he was given the opportunity to yet again progress his career and become an Internal Affairs Ambassador. His eyes were opened to just how massive this Foundation was, its multiple sites, hundreds of SCPs, 1000s of employees, and how hidden away it really was. On the 28th of <DATA REDACTED> during a case of multiple breaches at Site-<REDACTED> he was responsible for coordinating the recontainment of SCP-<REDACTED>, SCP-<REDACTED>, and SCP-< REDACTED> after all higher Clearance staff were either cut off or killed due to an accompanying CI raid. His actions that day prevented the possibility of further breaches and ensured the site didn't activate its <DATA REDACTED> to prevent a site breach. After 5 more years as an Ambassador and a transfer to another site, he was informed that the current Site Advisor for site 65 was moving up in the Foundation and that the position was open. He hurried to submit an application for the position hoping he would be yet again be given an incredible opportunity to progress his career further within the SCP Foundation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adlactor Nell

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+1
Igorski is a superb roleplayer who is knowledgeable of site protocol and affairs and is a pleasure to work with on both O1 and IA.

• Love
Reactions: Igorski

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
+Support

Very active, good fella to get on with and great roleplayer.

Would be a good addition to Site Administration.

• Love

'Curio'

Mar 13, 2022

HUGE + SUPPORT

+ Amazing RP interactions and such a great person, always manages to create every RP situation around him and always does such a fantastic job with it
+ Igorski is more than qualified for this position he is an excellent ambassador and has amazing leadership skills as well as social skills and has an extremely good understanding of each department and what they do/ supposed to do.
+ Igorski is extremely active especially in his leadership roles and has helped so many people including myself learn more about the departments and the rules of the site
+ Igorski is also very mature and professional I have never once seen him lose his temper he always keeps a cool head and deals with whatever situation he finds himself in
+ Igorski also has a lot of clearance 4 experience as he has his ambassador role and his O-1 role which both take a lot of effort to withhold and obtain.
Best of luck - Sbeve "Curio" Spenson

• Love

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
HUGE + SUPPORT

+ Active In-game although you will need to work to be more on TS Igorski!
+ Words can't describe how professional this man is at roleplaying, not only does he give his all no matter what role he is playing on-site but also performs his tasks in an exceptionally proficient manner.
+ I have never seen him get angry or annoyed with anyone and even if they do manage to get on his slight nerves a bit he always treats people how he wants to be treated himself, with a great amount of respect that is of course.
+ No matter what job or task you put on Igorski he will always find a method or way to get his job done. Sometimes it might take some time to get this done but patience is key and that's exactly what Igorski stands for!
+ He is mature all the time off or on duty, it doesn't matter he takes his job seriously and knows what he's responsible for. He isn't afraid to ask when there is something he doesn't understand.
+ Outstanding leadership skills, I have seen Igorski single-handly take control of 10 Agents on IA. He didn't struggle nor was he running away from his responsibilities. Whenever someone is confused about a certain part of the job and asks him a question about it Igorski makes sure to always give them a detailed answer which is exactly what a leader should do!
+ Overall experience as IA ambassador, can be entrusted with a CL4 role / Senior position without any troubles.
+ I don't think as of right now there is anyone more suitable for the Site Advisor position.
+ All of my RP interactions with Igorski were always an excellent experience.
+ Honourable amount of playtime with only 1 warning.

Best of luck to you Igorski.

SIGNED BY:
IA Ambassador - "Jester Crane"

• Love

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

Igorski displays professionalism beyond that of your average site member. His ability to lead and manage others is exceptional. He deserves this position wholeheartedly and I hope he is successful in this endeavour.

• Love

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
I would just like to give a big thanks to everyone who has taken the time to leave their honest feedback. It means a lot seeing so many supports. Hope you all have a good one <3

Reactions: John Cider

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support

He's an incredible asset to Internal Affairs and it will be a pity to let him go, but if there's someone capable of doing a good job as a Site Advisor it's him. Good luck and hope you get it! You deserve it!

• Love

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022

+support

you are active and play IA when you can, you know the codes and codex really good with the extra of commanding skills
you are a nice person and mature for the role and task, you are ressonable and relaxed
i Will love to see you as a Site Advisor, but hate to see you leave Internal Affairs but every players wants to move forward on the server and you can change the system in a better way so i support you

• Love

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
+ Support
------------------------------
+ Very active
+ Good RP interactions
+ Alot of playtime
+ Friendly and well suited for the job

Good luck hope you get accepted.

• Love

Tommy Lee

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 1, 2022

Application Accpeted

Hello @Igorski,
Congratulations on getting Site Advisor.
Please speak with to either Site Director Jericho or any members of the O5 Council.
Once again congratulations.

- O5-2 'The Unjust'

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.