Do you have a mic?:

Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

CI-A (Current)
E-11 LCPL (Current) | Regiment = [Aa-5]
Security Captain (Former)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

image.png

All warns almost expired. Just me learning new rules.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

Experience : In 500 hours on the server ive seen multiple unethical and ethical stuff and I know what to do and not to do. Got the hang of the CoC and CoE after 100 hours. Then I couldn't see any new scenarios after these 500 hours.

Passion : My passion is to progress within the Ethic Department. To enforce CoC and CoE so no one would be unethical. Maybe even teaching new players how to play and try let them understand how to be ethical!

Professionalism : Its very important to stay very professional at all times. Especially as a ECA. I wasn't very professional the first 100 hours. But I soon realized that it is very important to stay professional.

Communication skills : Communication is a very important thing and thats why the foundation is still running. I use my comms a lot on my jobs.

Leadership : As a lv 4 you should be a great leader. Ive been a captain and I led D-block into victory.

Empathy : Empathy is a strong thing to understand and share feelings of others because decisions may have a strong impact on other people's lives.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

1. To enforce the CoC and CoE around the site.

2. Following orders from the Ethics Commitee

3. Ordering around O-1 when no Ethics Commitee is on.

4. Assisting other departments relations.

5. Collaborate with other departments.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I was born in 1989. In the southern Canada region. Me and my mother have moved to live in pinewood since I was 17 because we had no money to pay the rent of. It was a terrible idea because I've seen a lot of bodies on the snow and they were mainly black and green armour. When I saw the 5th body in a week, I decided to collect their guns and sell them to other people. Well of course I didn't sell them, my mom sold them because it was still not legal for me to sell weapons in 17 years old. We got pretty much a lot of money from that and I got the education I needed because we paid it with the money we got. I wished to become a Ranger in pinewood and that's what I got !!!

My first mission was to find a killer that was going around the town naked but, it wasn't a man at all....... it was a creature. Me and the other 2 of my best buds were with me too and they really helped me back then in university (friends = girl: Hally | boy: Joshua). We approached the house that we were sure the killer was and there it was a pale - skinny - white figure sitting in the corner crying in tears. A black armoured military man said behind us "don't look at his face or there is gonna be trouble" we turned around and heard a helicopter coming our way. The team then somehow (Bucket over his head) contained it as we were watching "who the hell are you guys" said Hally.

Me and my team was reqruited to become cadets and at that moment my passion became so that I would be a great leader and would help
the foundation so much that everyone would be happy to serve.

Captain Lore:
As I entered into my Dpt. chiefs office I wasn't quite sure why i was called here. Then I got some kind of weird interview that asks some questions about the Security Department. They gave me a captain suit and i said to myself "ain't no f██king way bro". I was then promoted to captain and was instructed on what to do and what to not do. After a week of experience in Site-56 as a captain. I was then transferred to Site-65.

E-11 Lore:
After I got transferred to Site-65, I got interested in a MTF unit called Epsilon-11. I passed the tryout with 0 strikes and went on as a PVT. A sergeant gave me a brief understanding on what to do in SCP situations. My next objective was to get SPC. After my CD i've done my BT and I got promoted to SPC. Same thing for LCPL, I waited until my CD was done and i've done my second BT and got promoted to LCPL. My adventure still awaits in the Ethics Department.

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
- Support

- No enough interactions
- Recent Warns
- Not enough CL4 Experience

- Good Application

Reactions: Ismaaeel

'Cano'

Jan 1, 2023
England
+Support leaning to +/= Neutral

+ Good Application
+ Good Interactions

- Recent warns

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Hello, today im going to be giving you a <+/- Support>
  • Good application
  • Not enough interactions
Good luck!
+Support leaning to +/= Neutral

+ Good Application
+ Good Interactions

- Recent warns
ECA is a Jr. CL4 so CL4 experience is not even needed, also this guy does have CL4 experience by being a former security captain

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Ismaaeel' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Mr Ismaaeel.

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.