Not open for further replies.

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Name: Jason Taylor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31891427

Previous Rank: Admin

Date of resignation?: 29/06/2022

Why did you resign?: I resigned due to coming into second year of university so it was hard to juggle with administration/staff duties with the upcoming 2nd year where things get a little bit serious.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: N/A

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: N/A

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I have managed to get things calmed down into place to get a good schedule of still managing university whiles playing on the server for a couple of hours a day to have fun so I wanted to push that a bit further with what I have seen over the past week.

I want to help the staff team like I did before handling a lot of stuff as I always took care and importance care as well as make things easier for others over the time, I still manage to keep my TeamSpeak on 24/7 if ever needed, very few hours I am not near it only to go into lectures but other then that, I will mostly be a poke away or a ping away on discord.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
You are making me join back SCP bro...

but +Support for obvious reasons

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

Was a great staff back in the day, still a great player. Let em in!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt) ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.
After reading through your responses and appeal I have decided to accept you back onto the team as a Senior Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process

Congratulations,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.