[UK] Jeff Wilson´s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Donator
Jul 9, 2022
Germany
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Brainstorm
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 Days 20 Hours
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT+3
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jeff Wilson [XD-4] (was an Nu-7 Private)
Chaos name (include your rank): Jeff Wilson (was an CI Gamma)
Civilian name: Skyy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:555426023
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

First Staff Application
Second Staff Application

SCP 096 Whitelist Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I got 2 Bans and 5 Warns, but i learned about my mistakes now that i wont do these again anymore.
1. Severe Toxicity [Ban]
2. hate speech / bullying (the ban i got what 2 times so Severe Toxicity then they changed to hate speech / bullying then again to Severe Toxicity with lower Ban Time.) [Ban]
3. Severe Toxicity (Ban time just got lowered so it doesnt count as another ban) [Ban]
4. RDM [Warn]
5. RDM [Warn]
6. FearRP [Warn]

7 FailRP [Warn]

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

My past experience with being a staff member is about 2 years. Ever since I was 13. I was doing servers with my friends. Granted most of them were small 10 player server. It still gives me that experience that some others dont have. A couple months ago me and my friend made an HCF server that got around 30 players. I was an admin on there but it quickly died as other ones started again. Once again that just gave me more experience on how to interact with people.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes I do, i am CL3 on the Server currently and thinking to apply for IA Ambassador.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

10 Hours everyday but might get lower sometimes when I have Exams.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to be staff on Civilgamers because when I join the server I always end up seeing people breaking rules that are needed to keep the server enjoyable. I believe I will be able to help stop people from breaking basic however important rules and punish the people who are trolling, rdming, nlring etc. I find it annoying when people join with no meaning to roleplay and just join to RDM, Troll, NLR, and more. Servers can be ruined by trolls because other people get annoyed and quit the server. I want to make sure that does not happen to this server. I have dealt with many trolls when roleplay so I know what other players feel like when they contact a staff member asking for them to come. The overall reason that I want to become a staff member on the server is because I enjoy helping other people. I will help people no matter how hard it might be or how long it may take. I am also very dedicated to whatever I do so I will never give up until I finish what I am doing.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

If I become a Staff. I would provide everything I could like for example hapyness, no toxicity, friendly, teamwork etc. I will ensure that the game is free from rule breakers and hackers and that the chat is well moderated. Uncalled for toxicity, harassment, and bullying of any sort would remain in check. And I will continue to give help to anyone in need. I would no longer put full priority over myself, but it would be over the community and server. I believe that I am special over the other applicants because I would love the opportunity and responsibility of helping other players on the community who want to have the best role playing experience as possible. I believe my previous experience and determination to help other players would be useful and help improve the staff team.

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
-Support

Not trusted within the community
Recently removed from Nu-7 and CI for behaviour issues
Never uses his mic
Questionable rule knowledge

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
-Support
  • Removed from Nu7/CI
  • 3 Severe toxicity bans
  • Many warnings showing no rule knowledge
  • Nothing really that puts you over other people, in regards to the last question

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022

-Support

-Quite a long punishment history
-As stated by others you have been removed and or blacklisted from MTF regiments previously due to your behaviour
-You have had bans for toxicity which being toxic is one thing staff should not be

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Reasons stated above

To add aswell, you forgot to list the ERP warning you received.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @xByRobin ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is decent. However, you have received a lot of penalties some being in recent times. It is clear you haven't distinguished yourself as a reputable member..

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.