[UK] Jerma's ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171515230
Discord name: Hybrisov#1616
For how long have you played on CG SCP: January 2022, over a thousand hours in-game
In what country are you located?: Czechia
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): Jerma 'Prague', Jerma 'Veldt' [824]
Civilian name: Jerma
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: O-1 LT, UNGOC 1SGT
Held:
B-1 COM, Chief of Security, CI-C BCOM, Security Captain, E-11 CSG, A-1 LCPL, Nu-7 SPC

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I am a very serious, responsible and mainly ethical individual. I can be trusted with high ranking positions, this claim is backed by the positions i am holding and have held in the past (God bless Beta-1). I have a good understanding of how the Ethics Committee operates from my experience as an O-1 LT, however ECA would be a new experience for me as i have not held a whitelisted non-combative position before - i have been around for a while, so i'm looking for something new to spice things up. If accepted, i would mainly be looking forward to interacting with other departments and improving our relations with them. I am also a member of the UNGOC Diplomatic Team "Solicitors" [824], which is basically our version of the Ethics Committee (we handle arrests and court hearings). Last but not least, i have a very good understanding of the legal codex.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The main priority of an ECA is self explanatory - assisting the Ethics Committee. Whatever the EC needs, the ECA is there to help - whether it's relaying information to other departments, speaking to someone on their behalf or retrieving requested documents - basically anything the EC asks for. Whilst no ECM is on site, the ECA should carry out tasks requested by the EC prior to their departure and which do not need their presence for the successful completion of said tasks. If no tasks are at hand, the ECA is free to oversee operations within the site and make sure everyone is following the legal codex, or help IA with carrying out their duties if they so request / need assistance. ECA also assist with tribunal hearings when needed. Overall i think ECA are an integral part of the facility and can help greatly when the EC has a lot on their hands.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jerma Avaritia. Born in New Mexico to a Czech mother and an American father. He graduated from the United States Naval Academy and joined the US Navy as an officer. He was assigned to a carrier flagship that one day encountered an anomaly and was transported to an alternate reality, from which he was rescued by SCP Foundation personnel after an extended period of time. After lengthy interrogations, he was offered a job in the security department of Site 65 in the UK - months had passed since the original disappearance of the flagship and everyone on it had been declared dead, and the Foundation could not afford any data leaks about the flagship. He reluctantly accepted the job offer.

[DATA EXPUNGED]

He was horrified, angry and sad. For a while after the incident, his head was buzzing with emotions. He had always had the potential to get to the top, he just did not know it yet. And now he had an ambition. Because he did not want the same thing to happen to anyone ever again. Driven by his feelings, he began to climb the ranks, now that he knew what mattered: making a difference. And he made it.

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

- Good Activity
- Held numerous CL4 Positions
- Good Application
- Suited for the role

Good Luck,
Falcon

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Jerma' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Morning Jerma,
Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact myself to organize a formal interview.

- Ethics Member Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.