Yes​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK​

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is my first application for Moderator​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I have never been warned/kicked/banned​

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Within my time playing on PC Games, I have been staff in GMod & FiveM servers. Within a select few of these servers, I have become fairly high ranking such as being Senior Admin, Head Admin & 'Mentor' which was a designated role to accepting moderator applications and training newly accepted moderators. The most recent administrator role on GMOD was on a very popular Military Roleplay server in which I achieved the rank of Senior Admin and Gamemaster.​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
The most 'Serious Roleplay' server that I used to play on that comes to mind was a FiveM Community which was very strict on rules/gameplay.​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depending on certain days, I will be able to fufill approximately 3-5 hours.​

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
When I hop onto the server in either the early mornings or late at night when the server is fairly quiet I have noticed that there's either no moderator on or only one actively trying to get through a good amount of staff situations. For example, I made a sit early this morning when only 1 moderator was online, he was clearly frustrated at the fact there was 7 reports and only he was on at the time. I fully understand the situation he is in and due to me being an 'early bird' or someone who likes to stay up late a few nights I believe that if I was accepted I would be beneficial to these types of circumstances and ease the pressure off of 1 person. I've also noticed that early mornings and late nights brings out quite a few rulebreakers and it is frustrating that there's not many staff online due to them having school and/or work. If I was to be accepted in this application, I believe I could be somewhat beneficial to resolve a few of these problems.​

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Using my previous arguement in the above statement, I would be fairly beneficial to helping out not only in peak times but early in the mornings and late at night. With quite a bit of staffing experience I have; no bias, maturity, patience & fair to all parties in a staff situation. I am very friendly and I can understand when to be serious and when to have a laugh, I am fairly active within the server and in my eyes it is crucial to be active when you're a moderator. Within my experience of being staff in previous servers, I can understand that people can be frustrated during situations because they feel their Roleplay has been unfairly stopped by another player because of a potential rule break. Following my prior statement, it has taught me to always hear out the person reporting and to examine their evidence 100% through and to always hear out the opposing side for their reasoning. I am always open to constructive critism and to improve myself as a moderator, I am level-headed and it's very rare that I will become angry from what a person has said/done.​

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
Hello Jerome,
I know you for a long time because of Nu-7, and I’m more than confident on giving you a
+support, you are responsible and friendly.
I can infer that you have only good intentions and you would be an amazing addition to the staff team. Your application is well-detailed and i believe you are well-versed when it comes to RP/Server rules.

Best of luck,
'boku'

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support
In and out of Nu-7 you have shown a desire to help people and be a beam for the community, from the time I got to know you in nu7, you are an amazing person. Now I’m seeing you on other jobs like internal affairs that’s even better, you’re a great fit for staff and I wish you the best of luck
- Macca

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
+SUPPORT
You’re active.
Your application is detailed and well written.
I’ve had great interactions with you.
You have great previous experience as staff.
Excellent rule knowledge.

Best of luck with your applications verdict!!

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @Jerome V, I will be leaving a + Support for the following reasons,

- Extremely active and well known within the server and community as a whole with SCP.
- Mature and perfectly capable of taking on a staff position and performing well.
- Nothing but good and positive interactions with you overall.
- Excellent application and understanding of your duties as a staff member.

I believe you are a perfect fit for a staff position and personally believe you could excel given the opportunity within the team.
Good luck!

Deagle

Oct 30, 2022
Hello @Jerome V, I've chosen to give you a +Support, here are the reasons:

-After reading your application, I can safely say that it's quite detailed and has great arguments for each question.
-From my various interactions with you, I can also safely say that you seem a mature and hard-working guy, something needed to become a staff member.
-You are clearly active on the server, and you've got a good playtime.
-Having past experience is always good.

So with this, I can say that you would be a good person to add to the staff team for the various reasons stated above. I wish you good luck!

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Accepted

Hi Jerome V,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.