[UK] Jester Crane Overseer Assistant Application

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107325908

Discord name: AKIRA#9792

For how long have you played on CG SCP: {vtime} 1 week 1 day 12 hours and 30 minutes. ( My vtime is bugged so it doesn't show my accurate time)

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Jester Crane, 'Akira'

Civilian name: Joseph Black

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes I do have a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  1. MTF O-1 LCPL 'Akira'
  2. Internal Affairs Ambassador
  3. SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I currently only have one warning from about one month ago for minor glitch abuse, I didn't know at the time what I was doing wrong however, now I do see my wrongdoing.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-
Working as IA Agent/Ambassador has taught me a lot of skills that I believe are necessary to become an O5 Assistant, from my communication, organizing and leadership skills to my ability to write accurate and satisfactory formatted documents. I truly believe that becoming an O5 Assistant will allow me to learn and develop skills that will be crucial for whenever I decide to grab the lead and finally qualify myself for a senior position on-site. It will also allow me to enhance my own roleplay experience and become a better roleplayer at that.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-
The overseer assistant is to follow all direct orders from the O5 council at all times as well as help them with several various tasks that will range from overseeing and examining different departments on-site to ensuring that each department is carrying out its tasks in a professional manner and well as to make sure that they are aware of things that they are required to improve within their departments. Assistants are to take notes of any unprofessionalism from each department or from an individual (especially if it's CL4 personnel), as well as observe facility operations and bring all this information back to the O5 council. Assistants can also attend several different meetings with different individuals in the place of the O5 council. O5 Assistants should always expect to receive additional tasks from the O5 council and carry these out swiftly and professionally daily.

Additional Note: O5 Assistants are to also command the MTF A-1 unit when there is no O5 council member on-site ensuring that they are performing their typical duties and upholding them in order.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Adrian "The Jester" Crane, Born on December 8th [REDACTED] and raised in London, [REDACTED]. Crane was left outside an orphanage by his parents who abandoned and sold him off for money at just the young age of 6, He was raised to be a brilliant and intelligent university professor who had an inhumane interest and proficiency in law, science and politics. He originally aimed to become a lawyer due to his interest in law, however, he failed his course due to being kicked out because of his "crazy" views and claims he made to his teacher Mr James [REDACTED]. With his frustration, Adrian has decided to chase his other life goal of becoming a political figure in London and eventually the UK Prime minister. However, Adrian didn't even make it through his first phase into politics and was already denied and shut down his proposition on creating his political party, Yet again this was due to his insane ideas on human rights which would classify him as a war criminal if these actions were to take place. One other thing he noted down for his interest in creating this particular political party is what he described as "To take action on the different inhumane entities that surround us but our mortal minds cannot comprehend which is why we decide to ignore them instead of defying them" This statement was forwarded to the SCP Foundation's O5 council who took an interest in him. Crane was on their radar ever since his lawyer's course incident, however, the council didn't pay much attention and detail to that at the time. Now they couldn't overlook his actions anymore mainly due to his knowledge of the existence of SCP anomalies and entities.

The O5 Council ordered MTF [REDACTED] to kidnap and secure Mr Crane and his files to then bring him to a secret location in the South of the UK, [REDACTED]. That day Crane was introduced to O5-7 who was curious about him and his actions more than any other Overseer. He was offered a position as the O5 Assistant due to his extreme intelligence and ability to perform all his tasks immediately and professionally. He at first disregarded the offer but when he was told that his political and control beliefs were not absurd and were only described as crazy by the outside world who does not know the impending doom that the SCP foundation protects them from, Crane felt a slight change of heart towards the overseer and the foundation at that moment due to him feeling welcomed. Crane was only given two options to either be silenced by the foundation or join them and utilise his wisdom for their gain. Crane accepted the offer due to there being no other choice, and also the fact that he felt like this was the right place for him due to him being rejected all his life; he ultimately took the offer and started his work at the SCP foundation where he now can accomplish something major that he has always dreamed of.

- Crane now known as "Jester" continues to work for the SCP foundation as an Overseer Assistant. As of right now, Jester is entrusted with several various tasks in the foundation. His main task (as ordered by the O5 Council) is to supervise department directors and leaders (CL4 personnel) to enhance their performance quality and professionalism within the departments achieving this by whatever means imaginable that are fitting to the O5 council. His own confidential goal though is to improve the entire foundation for the better and he will do whatever it takes to do this.

SCP FOUNDATION
1651138537549.png

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+1
Jester is an active and knowledgeable member of both O1 and IA, with a superb understanding of the various protocols and procedures around the facility.

• Love
Reactions: Jester

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
++++++++++ HUGE SUPPORT
+Extremely reliable and trustworthy.
+Has been interested in pursuing this role ever since I met him.
+Extremely knowledgable about 0-5 and the significance their role plays in their servers' wellbeing.
++++All around great guy (Please see the feedback I left on his previous application for more in-depth reasoning).
++ In my mind, he is definitely ready for the role as he has had a lot of Cl4 job experience as an Ambassador.
+Super knowledgeable about all aspects of the Foundation and is amazing in RP
+++++Very well respected and resp[ecting to/from everyone he encounters.
++Can 100% see him as a potential 05 in the future.
++In-depth and engrained knowledge of the CoC, CoE, and Legal Codex.
+++Amazing application and rich character lore

-Will be leaving IA
Best of luck, hope it goes well, and can't wait to work with you if you get the roll

• Love

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support
He's proven to be great at what he does and shows dedication to the server and the community. I believe he's incredibly capable and that he'll do an amazing job as an assistant. Good luck! Hope you get it!

• Love

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+ Huge Support

+ Extremely active
+ Great application
+ Proven to be mature
+ Great knowledge of jobs
+ Amazing person to play with
+ Great RP

+ I could go on and on, but there's no need to, all that needs to be said is that you're an amazing player with great reliability

Good luck!

• Love

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
+ SUPPORT
+ Seen on the server daily
+ Very well written application
+ Good RP
+ A kind and respectful man

Good luck Jester btw great pfp. :cool:

• Love

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Good suited to leader roles
+Massive gamer
+Overall Would suit the role well.

• Love

'Curio'

Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Qualified
+ Good RP interactions
+ Active IG
+ Active on TS3
+ Lots of cl4 experience

• Love

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
+Great RP Interations
+Qualified
+Active IG
+Active TS
+Serious when on the job
+Has cl4 jobs so is trust worthy for this one

Tommy Lee

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

Hello @Jester ,
The council are in agreeance that at the moment you should focus
on your new Site Advisor position before wanting to join the assistant team.

You may reapply in a week.

O5-2 'The Unjust'​