<UK> Moon's moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Flamangi
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Vtime is buggy but I have 2,401,140 seconds in the 1 year achievement (666 hours)
In what country are you located?: Iceland
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 SGT Moon Tzu [JL-2]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B "Half" Moon
Civilian name: Sun
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:523185068
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First app
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, 4 warns and 1 ban, before I get into the warnings I just want to say that all of these warnings (except the last one) were when I first joined the server and had NITRP. As you can see I've changed A LOT since then and have had a pretty clean record.
June 17th ERP warning: This is my first warn and was probably when I first joined. Not gonna get into the details but I've changed.
June 18th XP farm Ban: I actually remember this day clearly, I had just gotten level 5 and became a trainee. I saw 912 and told him to beat me so I could heal myself. This server is my second ever gmod server so I was pretty clueless but I got caught pretty fast and learned my lesson.
June 21st ERP warning: Again not gonna go into detail but this was my last ERP warning and I definitely learned my lesson.
Jul 7th RDM warning: I thought it was funny to pull a deagle from my inventory and shoot an o5 member. I felt really bad after and I've definitely learned my lesson since getting RDMd in the middle of roleplay is so shitty.
Aug 4th FailRP warning: This one is minor since it was more of a slip up but there was an 008 breach and I spoke as 008. Of course I broke the rules and the warning was deserved but I have learned my lesson and have been calling it out on others that speak as SCPs that can't talk.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I've never been a staff in a Gmod server but I have been staff in some discords and Roblox servers. This is kinda my first serious RP server and I really want to get some experience in Gmod.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I played a couple of hours in MRP but otherwise no.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6-10 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator because I love helping people and keeping the community/server clean. I love helping people whether or not if it's something minor like how to open their inventory or someone broke a rule against them. But I want to help more instead of just advising them to a moderator, I want to actually help them. Helping people makes me so happy and I also just want more experience on Gmod servers and to get closer to the community that I love so much.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I do not believe that I am special than others but I think that I am capable of being a good staff member. I am very knowledgeable on the rules and I have good talking skills. I am friendly and easily approachable. I am also able to keep myself cool in stressful situations. Overall I think that I am a good fit for the staff team and I also just want to keep the community that I love clean, safe and happy.

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
- Has learnt from his past warnings which is visible by the stoppage of them
-Good amount of play time
-Decent application

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Increased interactions recently within E-11 All been extremely positive and very approachable.
+ Activity is good.
+ Have never had any issues with you personally or seen any sits against you etc suggesting you have learnt from past warn / punishment history.

Overall I would love to see Moon within the staff team and think you would be a good addition.
Good luck!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Moon, i will be giving a +SUPPORT, due to:

+ Had good interactions with you so far and you seem to be a friendly guy.
+ Seems to have good rule knowledge too.

Good luck!

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Good RP and Rule knowledge
+ Good interactions
+Detailed application
+Friendly

-Multiple warnings and one prior ban
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey Moon, I will be giving you a +Support due to reasons stated above, And i've always had positive encounters/ interactions with you and i think you would be a good addition to the staff team. :)

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
+Support
  • Very professional in-game.
  • Very pleasant interactions.
  • Despite the warns, decent rule knowledge.
  • Previous warns

Alex "Monke" Smith

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Aug 29, 2022
+Support
+Very professional
+ Very nice
+Bought Cyanide from me
+ Is cool and active

Also, his warns don't count to me as he was warned months ago #MoonForMod

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
-Support
Mature
Professional
Deserves Staff

All Jokes aside You are really active and Mature for a Staff Position. I Was the guy with a big mac.

The One And only
-Rarey

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Femboy
+Meow
+Good Application/Good Interactions
+Despite having previous warns, you changed and are a respected member of the community.

:)

Aleks

Apr 18, 2022
Greece
+support
+active
+good guy, good interactions

=fair ammount of warnings
Despite your previous warnings i believe you have changed and you are not someone who can redo the same mistakes
Good luck !

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Friendly and mature
-Have only had good interactions with

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
+ Support
| Experience |

| Mature |

| Amazing Guy! |

| Understands the Rules 100% |

| Have Only Had Good Interactions |
Moon is a very experienced and dedicated man. He is both mature and respectful.

He is the best pick for the position!
| Dr. Alec Bennett | [COG-3 Lead] | Nu-7 LCPL |

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+Support
Everything has been stated above

Good luck Moon!

L.Saint

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Mature
+Detailed application
+Friendly

+Respectful

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

Very friendly interactions
One of the nicest individuals I have ever met on this server

GL 🤍 !!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Moon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resource Lead,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.