[UK] Moshi's OSA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Moshi' Danin Brooks

Jul 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118638169
Discord name: Danin#6175
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over a year (This accumulates to 689 hours)Screenshot_324.png
In what country are you located?: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): 'Moshi' 'Sychron'
Civilian name: Danin Brokes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held E11 SGT, GS Cpt, CI-A
Holding Medical Consultant, UNGOC LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Expired RDM warn for killing a mayor
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?
My Experience as a Non combative and as a combat Cl4 has led me to see have the experince for this role. Im active a lot and would like to spend more of that time into this role. I Always ensure that orders are carried out and with efficiency. With my experience in many diffrent roles I have seen how it is in their POV. My goal in the foundation is peace amogst the departments and hope that this role will help me in achieving it. I've always liked passive and noncombative RP that is the reason I become a UNGOC member or a Medical Consultant. I always was the person you would come to for advice or guidance for something wheather that would be in game or not. I have a good relationship with all the departments and would like to strengthen it. Im always proffesinal and I try to mantain a good profile and be role model for others.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?
There are many responsibilities of a overseer assistant these are only a few of them:

1. Being a represetative for the O5 When they're not available. In ways such as ordering MTFs, GS etc.

2. Aiding the O5 council in ways such as doing small tasks, writing certain documents etc.

3. Enforcing the Legal codex at all times.

4. Reporting any information about departments and their doings.

5. Making sure any orders are done good,proffesionally and are on point.

6. Helping with O5 in making decisions and enforcing them.

7. Approving ISD requests when no O5 are present such as in Cl4 keycard usement.

8. Being a good role model for the foundation.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in
TERMINAL - FOUNDATION COMMAND OFFICES
INSERT KEYCARD.

KEYCARD FOUND CLEARANCE LEVEL 5

Viewment of this file whilst being under clearance can be punishable with death view at your own risk.
Do you want to continue Y/N.

Y

Danin's Foundation Entry Log
Name: Danin Brooks
Codename: 'Moshi'
Birthplace: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Current Occupation: Medical Consultant
Entry History: Danin was fighting in the iran war when he suddenly found himself inside a forest, he was looking around trying to see what just happened in a blink. He noticed his temperature was going up and was wondering why, he looked up and infront of him and 2 kilometers away was standing SCP-001 The gate guardian. He stood shook not knowing what to do with a creature that large infront of him, he kept looking at then when suddenlly he passed out. He had found himself in a room, tied to a chair, infront of him stood a man whos face could not be seen.
ENTER INTERVIEW LOG​
Danin: What is this, where am I?

###: You've been selected to deploy into a facility where you will get your answers.

Danin: What facility, what do you mean.

###: As said you will get your answers there.

Danin: Do I even have a choice here?
END OF INTERVIEW LOG....​
Foundation History: Danin Brooks started out as a GS Cadet in Site-## and he would ofthen find himself at the medical center due to being ill a lot. He started to learn from the medics that were helping him.As he went through the ranks of GS he got invited to join Nu-7. He accepted and got in as a PVT, since they were in need of medics in the MTF, he signed up for it. He got trained for the licsenses and made it past everyone else, he was diffrent from them. He contiuned with Nu-7 as a medic, when suddenly he was called to the Medical center. They asked him about interest in a Combat Medic position since he was a applicant for it. He was explained about everything he needed to know and who hes going to spend his time with.He continued with Combat medic not knowing what adventures to come.With a position of a Combat Medic he had a lot experince in medical, aswell as knowing his colleagues. He was a Combat Medic for approximately 3 months, until one day. He was offered a role of a medical consultant. He became a medical consultant without knowing what he will bestow upon.

Do you wish to exit "Danin's Foundation Entry Log" Y/N

Y
Do you wish to exit? Y/N

Y​

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support

Danin has been a precious asset to the community for a while now. I'm still surprised that he's not currently holding any senior CL4 positions. Being granted the chance of being OSA is definitely something he deserver and I'm sure he will actually do an excellent job if he's granted the opportunity.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @'Moshi' Danin Brooks . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.