Character name(s): Jhon Morgue,Mark Holmes,David Mogu
-
Civilian name: David Mogu
-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 Sergeant, CI Gamma
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I have 4 warnings 1X/FearRP 1X/CombatJump 1x/MinorGlitch 1X/BodyBlock (I got some of warns when I was new in the server)
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I'll work hard to make my roleplay as correct as possible and to behave mature while roleplaying,I watched tests of 96, which is the reason I am good at roleplaying as SCP, and I have experience in the game as scp.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 cries with his hands on his face while sitting on the ground
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: he can go to dblock if 096-2 is in dblock
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First of all someone with Scramble Goggles should put a bucket on 96's head so that it can't see them, after that they should handcuff the 96 while someone is beaming him. Lastly they should transfer the 96 to his cc.

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted
Hi
@Nesreo ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application

Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Please contact an Admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
John Paul.​

Status
Not open for further replies.