Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42955370

Discord name: Yeke#5681

For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3 Months now

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT +00:00

Character name(s): Roual “Kowalski” Maot (Foundation), Andrew "Sidearm" Hoxton (Chaos)

Civilian name: George Swansdale

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 LT (US) - No longer in position
CI - Conscript - Hold
Internal Affairs Ambassador - Held
Department Director of Internal Affairs - Hold

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No bans, warnings or kicks.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am applying for O5-2 due to my desire to improve and expand my roleplay knowledge, not just for the site, but also myself, I hold myself to a high standard when roleplaying, as such with this ability I shall put myself forward even further utilising the skills I have learnt from running the Department of Internal Affairs such as the creation of policies, procedures, trainings, overseeing of potential ambassadorial candidates and even creation of aides for the role (Site65 IA website). Becoming a member of the Council would allow me to further invest my time and RP to other departments while also learning more about every area of the facility from a management perspective and offering advice and leadership to assist the departments in being the best they can be.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I believe I am the best candidate for this position as I have excellent skills within roleplay, and have even coached a troubling player to some extent on how to RP. This shows that despite how hard it gets, I am willing to put all my effort into ensuring people can be the best they can be.

Furthermore as in my past position as the Director of Internal Affairs, I am aware of how to appropriately lead my men to ensure the utmost amount of respect from them from ensuring their needs are met with appropriate training, praise and even punishments when they go down the stray path, my experience with dealing with people has improved massively since taking up this position and even learning how to become assertive in an appropriate manner. During my time as a Director, I took part in many reviews from Site Administration, the O5 Assistants and even Ethics, many people came through the doors and gave glowing reviews at the improvement of Internal Affairs at how we have become more team oriented and push for team efforts over sole responsibilities, as within the council, as per its name, teamplay is required, being a lone wolf will not help get all the workloads done,as such utilising the skillsets of each individual would help improve the RP and also management of the facility even more, i believe that I have a talent of extracting people's strengths and helping people identify and work on their weaknesses through exposure.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
A member of the Overseer Council is responsible for monitoring the operations and health of the site, whilst also ensuring policies, procedures and the legal codex are all followed. Members of the Council are expected to monitor and manage the departments of the site including the leadership roles such as the Department Leads and Site Administration, this can involve audits and even just simply offering your time to assist with any issues they may have.

Furthermore, the Overseer Councils are also responsible for working alongside the Ethics Committee (or clashing due to differing opinions), the management and overseeing of site security including the initiation of a Code Black and/or detonation of the Alpha Warhead, should there be an extreme need. Finally Overseers are also expected to create and assist in Cross-departmental Roleplay to further the enjoyment of the players and ensuring they are keeping tabs to the health of the server during these to prevent any negative effects.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
OOCly, members of the O5 Council should act responsibly and diligently whilst communicating with members of the community, on top of this, the O5 Council may be required to attend meetings on TS3 for any potential Policy updates or votes that are required.

Applications that are handled by the O5 Council;
  • Dpt Director of Research
  • Dpt. Director of Intelligence
  • Dpt. Director Internal Affairs (Joint decision with Ethics)
  • Chief of Security
  • Overseer Assistant
  • Site Administration
  • O5 Positions (Should deliberation be required)

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Roual Maot Bio / O5-2 “The Consul” <- Click Me for bio Redirects to Google Docs.

As O5-2, I would be involved deeply with the undercover overseeing and management of the site, opting for a personalised approach of monitoring departments through infiltration and then proceeding with any queries to Department Directors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adlactor Nell

Holoto

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2022

+ Support

+ Active in-game
+ Sensible both in game and out
+ Great at RPing
+ No bans warnings or kicks

Ending Note

Roual Maot has been in this community for a very long time and has proved time and time again that he is a sensible, trusted and hard working member in this community. If any deserves the position it would be him and i can guarantee that Roual would be a great member of the O5-Council. - O-1 LT "Smokes" Bright / EX Executive researcher Dr. Holo Bright

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
+SUPPORT

First of all, let me just say that the lore page you created, is absolutely amazing. I won't lie; I was expecting a department director to produce some okay lore, but not as well as you have. It is beautiful! Secondly, this is the second best O5 Council application I have seen recently, from what I have seen when roleplaying with you on the server, is that it is done wonderfully!

Roual Moat has always been a massive addition to the Internal Affairs department, so it would be a shame to see him go; however, this is the best step for him. In my opinion he is approachable to anyone (not that its good for anyone to approach an O5 member, but I'm sure you get what I mean). Get this man a comfy chair for him to use in the O5 room, and you will have yourself a valuable member of the O5 council.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+++++ SUPPORT

++ Can't stress how much I support this
++ Literally no bans/kicks/warnings
++ Amazing lore

+ Incredible leadership skills
+ Very approachable and professional
+ Active RP

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
++++ SUPPORT

Where to begin? Being long time friends with Maot, Our careers on site has grown alongside each other. His cross-departmental ability to bridge the gap with people and develop policy is 2nd to none. The skillset he would bring to an O5 position would be invaluable for the Council and the site as a whole.

+ His Lore is incredible
+ Leadership skills of a high quality
+ Active Roleplayer who engages with his department at every level
+ Very mature.

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
++++ Support.
+He and Viktor have been incredible leaders for the DIA.
++Really well versed in SCP lore.
++Mature and extremely deserving candidate for the position of O5.
++Cares deaply about the site and the staff.

I wish you the very best and thank you for your mentorship whilst I was in IA.

Status
Not open for further replies.