Site Advisor(Held)
Overseer assistance(Held)
Internal affairs ambassador (Held)
Internal affairs operative (Holding)
096 (Holding)
E-11 PVT (Held)
Nu7 PVT (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have 2 failrp warns which are close to expiring. One was for entering the base as a civilian. The other one was when I was CGITV and someone gave me information and I info breached it. But turned out to be false info breach which lead to my warn. And i got a severe toxicity ban for something out of my control but it was appealed when i elevated it.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

As a reliable, independent and mature individual, I strongly believe that I am the ideal candidate for Overseer Assistant. I have the characteristics to fulfil the requirements of the role and will deliver my best performance for the job.

To begin, I am a reliable and trust-worthy individual. I understand the importance of being dependable in any workplace, and I take pride in my ability to get the job completed on time. I am highly organized and will always stay ahead of schedule to ensure that I'm never late with anything. Additionally, I will always keep my head in the game and strive to achieve the goals that are set in front of me.

Moreover, due to my previous jobs, I have the ability to handle numerous tasks with ease and maturity. I am certain that the work I do will be completed efficiently and accurately. I have self-discipline and do not allow myself to become distracted by negative influences. Moreover, I have strong problem-solving skills that will enable me to effectively tackle any obstacle that may arise during my duration of working.

further more I am also a good candidate for Overseer Assistant because of my relevant experience and exemplary track record. I have past experience as an Internal Affairs Ambassador, which has given me great knowledge on the CoC and the CoE.

Finally, I am an independent individual. I have a can-do attitude and am always willing to take on new challenges. I am extremely self-motivated and thrive on taking initiative. I will always stay on top of things from start to finish and will work diligently to ensure that tasks are completed on-time and to the highest standard.

In conclusion, owing to my dependability, maturity and independence, I believe that I am the best candidate for the position of Overseer Assistant. I understand the importance of the role and will strive to deliver results that surpass expectations.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Overseer Assistants are responsible for fulfilling a variety of important tasks in the foundation. In particular, they are tasked with ensuring that the other departments within the foundation are running smoothly and in line with the O5 Council's expectations.

Firstly, Overseer Assistants are responsible for carrying out orders given to them by the members of the O5 Council. These orders may range from the mundane, such as organizing and scheduling resources or tasks, to the complex, such as carrying out clandestine activities. Regardless of the specific task, Overseer Assistants must carry out all orders given to them promptly and efficiently.

Furthermore, the Overseer Assistant's primary responsibility is to report directly to the members of the O5 Council. This means that they are expected to keep the Council informed of all their activities and results, as well as provide any suggestions or changes that could help improve the foundation's operations. The Assistant should also be aware of any new developments in the sector, so that they can provide input to the Council when it is necessary.

Overseer Assistants are also expected to give orders to Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 operatives when no members of the O5 Council are online. This includes both the assignment of tasks and the monitoring of those tasks, to ensure that the operatives are following the protocols set forth by the SCP Foundation. Overseer Assistants must be vigilant about the status of all their tasks and respond quickly to any requests in order to best ensure the safety and efficacy of the SCP foundation.

Furthermore, Overseer Assistants are expected to create documents constantly based on their observations of the different departments within the foundation, which then must be reported to the O5 Council. This could include memos detailing changes that could improve productivity or efficiency, as well as reports on any events that the Overseer Assistant has witnessed during their daily activities.

Overseer Assistants are also responsible for informing the O5 Council of any groups of interest. This would include any individuals, organizations or anomalies that might present a potential threat to the SCP Foundation or any of its personnel. It is crucial for Overseer Assistants to pay attention to both old and new information regarding such entities and individuals, in order to identify any potential threat or risk that needs to be addressed.

Finally, Overseer Assistants must also be cognizant of the potential for mass info breaches or info hazards from getting loose. Therefore, it is their responsibility to ensure that all information held by the Foundation is securely stored and that appropriate protocol for safely disposing or monitoring such information is in place.

In conclusion, Overseer Assistants are an integral part of the foundation. Their responsibilities include carrying out orders from the O5 Council, giving orders to MTF Alpha-1 operatives, writing documents based on what they have seen in each department, informing the O5 Council of any groups of interest, and dealing with any potential info breaches or hazards. All of these tasks are essential in keeping the foundation running efficiently and effectively, and Overseer Assistants must ensure that they are always carried out diligently.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Good interactions
Nice application
very nice loere
Cl4 expirance

Naffen

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Apr 11, 2022
-support, got kicked from Site Advisor

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
-Support
Kicked from SA for Severe Toxicity, even if the ban was appealed still looks extremly bad as you still did say it nonetheless.

I've also like, not seen you on.

Deleted member 3870

-Support
Kicked from SA for Severe Toxicity, even if the ban was appealed still looks extremly bad as you still did say it nonetheless.

I've also like, not seen you on.
It was appealed and i was unbanned. As staff deemed what i did was not wrong. I wouldn't be staff rn if it wasn't appealed. And i have been on just with a different name

Last edited by a moderator:

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Alias . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.