[UK] 'Otters' Ethics Committee Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daszker

Jun 22, 2022
+ Great guy
+ Helpful as hell
+/- App

He is a great guy, but I just don't know if he is capable. I know it comes from me, but still. Good luck to you!

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+Support

Friendly
Approachable
Kind to everyone he meets
Former O-1

No SR Positions
Hasn't been in the server for very long for such a high position

Sorry Otters about this individual.

GL ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Otters

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
- NEUTRAL +

Otters, you are a great guy as others have mentioned, however, I just canot give this a support as much as I want to, the lore, to be honest, is shit. I wished you had sent me a preview of it so I could have assisted and given some feedback before you posted this. Don't feel bad about this, this is something you learn over time and improve upon, I will mentioned thiis more in my comments further.

Pros:
+ Great Person
+ Been a ECA for a while.
+ Nothing bad to mention about activity.
+ Nothing bad to mention about ingame actions.

Cons:
- Little experience in managing departments.
- As others have mentioned, the lore for a SC assplication is lacking. It feels as if you have not read anything about the SCP foundation before, the notes are listen below
-- You don't just "look up" the SCP foundation.
-- You never mentioned anything about being an Ethics Comittie Assistant, a big + within your application.
-- It just feels, unfinished, like you just posted it without any thought.
- Being compleatly honest, there are better applications at this point in time.

Overall, I wish you luck on your application, but don't hold your breath for it.
im with jimmy on this one

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Otter's application for a position as Ethics Committee Member
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee MEMBER, the committee is in agreeance that you currently aren't suited to be a committee member.

Although you have proven to be a reputable member of our community, we have no slots available. I would also like to add although you are extremely active as an assistant, put yourself out there more and show us what you really have creativity. That is most important of being an ECM showing initiative. Good luck in future applications.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application.

Signed and Approved
Winkie

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.