Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Name: 'Otters'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78123616

Previous Rank: Moderator

Date of resignation?: 16th October, 2022. (Roughly)

Why did you resign?: Wanted to focus on RP, was afraid I couldn't get my requirements done, left soon after due to being burnt out.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I resigned my first time as a trial moderator.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, I have 2 total warnings.

FearRP [A] Warning (Aug 17, 2022)
I received this warning as I broke FearRP as a D-Class. I learned from this mistake and I haven't broken it since.

RDM (Mar 5, 2023)
I terminated a Chef as A-1 for dissrespecting me IC. I thought this was a valid reason to terminate him, however being explained on why it wasn't, I haven't done it since.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

Personally I feel like I can upkeep the standards required to be a staff member, I feel like I found a good balance between RP and staff duties and personally just have more time to dedicate to SCP.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

+ Mature
+ Active
+ Good intercations

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support

- Great guy
- Active
- Friendly
- Approachable
- His previous work as a staff member was great
- Ottar

- Dutch

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Resigning twice as staff in a year leads to a 1 year blacklist but I assume that's not the case here.

I haven't had any bad interactions with you but your commitment to the server and positions you hold doesn't seem very high given in the span of approximately a week you joined E-11, left for A-1 then left for O-1. Given also your two previous staff resignations you may want to make sure you are completely confident that you want to return to staffing for a long time.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Resigning twice as staff in a year leads to a 1 year blacklist but I assume that's not the case here.

I haven't had any bad interactions with you but your commitment to the server and positions you hold doesn't seem very high given in the span of approximately a week you joined E-11, left for A-1 then left for O-1. Given also your two previous staff resignations you may want to make sure you are completely confident that you want to return to staffing for a long time.
Gonna have to agree With ma boy here.

2 resignations in a short amount of time is a bit scary since u could do it again then try to reapply AGAIN.

Deleted member 4984

Gonna have to agree With ma boy here.

2 resignations in a short amount of time is a bit scary since u could do it again then try to reapply AGAIN.
And? This is a volunteer position, everyone helps as much as they can because they love the server not because they are getting paid. Whats the big deal if he comes back for another month and then resigns, he already got trained so I don't see how hes hurting the server. People treat this gmod server way too seriously

+support great guy

Last edited by a moderator:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
And? This is a volunteer position, everyone helps as much as they can because they love the server not because they are getting paid. Whats the big deal if he comes back for another month and then resigns, he already got trained so I don't see how hes hurting the server. People treat this gmod server way to seriously

+support great guy
Picking staff is very important.

Ofc u gotta treat the server seriously

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
Worked with otters in RP and as mod, can say he is very good at both and would be a good addition. Only thing is that this is your 3rd or 4th time being mod but you took a long break so idk up to SL

+support

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
+support

is a literal animal and that's cool as fuck based based on what?

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Otters

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After reading through your appeal and discussion with Requis, we have decided to accept you back onto the team as a Moderator however you will be required to undergo a period of mentorship to ensure you are fully up to date with the procedures that have changed since your resignation.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.