Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78123616

Discord name: Otters#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2+ Months, I have the 1 month achievement.

In what country are you located?: Netherlands

Time zone: CET (+01:00)

Character name(s): ‘Otters’ | 'The Apostle'

Civilian name: “Otters”

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- I Do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF:

MTF Omega-1 CPL [Held]
MTF Epsilon E-11 PVT [Held]
MTF Epsilon E-11 SPC [Held]

Non MTF:
Ethics Committee Assistant [Holding]
Security Captain [Holding]
SCP-096 [Holding]
CI-Gamma [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received one warning for FearRP. This warn was issued by Ben D and it was a valid one. I was a D-Class, disguised as an IA Agent. I was in the Security Sector being held at gunpoint by 2 people, forcing me to show my keycard. At that time I was in a rush, so without thinking twice I pulled out a M60 and I shot towards them, lucky not killing either of them. Afterwards, I got pulled into a sit and got issued this warning. After thinking about it, I realised my mistake and since then I have not done this again and have had multiple RP situations where I complied when being held at gunpoint.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- One of the biggest reasons on why I am applying for Site Advisor is to gather experience as a Senior CL4 Personnel. I personally believe I am fit for this position and want to assist the site as best as I possibly can. Besides my main motivation point, I also enjoy talking to other people, which a Site Advisor does a lot. I have spend a lot of time as an Ethics Assistant and would like to share my time and knowledge within Site Administration.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Ethics Committee Assistant

Ethics Assistant is my first CL4 position. I have learned a lot as an ECA, ranging from properly communication with people to writing documents for a ECM.

Documents

The day I became an Ethics Assistant, I instantly spoke to Ethics Member Requis and asked him to show me a properly formatted document. After this, I learned how to write nice looking documents. My first ever document I wrote was a report on an Overseer Assistant verbally abusing D-Class, which I forwarded to an ECM. After this, I have wrote multiple documents about Requests, Reports and Interviews. I made sure they were properly formatted and contained the necessary information.

Communication

As an Ethics Assistant, I learned the importance of communication. I have made sure to have a good communication line with Omega-1. Whenever someone needed assistance, I always made sure they were aware that I was responding. Whenever someone needed to forward a document to an ECM, I ensured that the ECM was aware of the document and that the individual was aware that his document was being forwarded.

Security Captain

Security Captain is my second CL4 position. I have not spend as much time in this position as I have as an ECA, however I still have learned something important in this position, Leadership and organizing.

Leadership and Organizing

During the time I have spent in this position, I always ensured to give clear and direct orders, making sure the people I gave commands to understood on what to do, making sure they were properly instructed and overall learned how to organize. I also have learned while doing this the many things that can go wrong and how to properly deal with them, such as people disobeying orders, chaos happening and to overall keep your calm and properly organize.
Omega-1

Omega-1 is the second MTF regiment I joined and I have spend the most time there out of any MTF regiment. In here I learned alot of important skills, such as following orders, being professional and taking initiative in important situations.

Professionalism

As Omega-1, I have learned to be professional at all times. This Regiment is one of the most elite ones, so ensuring to keep your standards high at all times no matter when and where. I have had situations where I had a bit of fun on Floor 3, however nothing that has gotten me any major punishments.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-Site Administration is responsible for the overall health of the site and departments within. Site Administration is to ensure that all departments are in good state, ensuring that there is a good communication between each other. Site Administration is also responsible to give instructions during Codes. For Example: During a Code 3, Site Administration should give the order for HCZ to be on lockdown, to ensure that the breach doesn’t spread to LCZ. Site Administration also holds the power to authorise AA if a breach gets out of hand. Beside these responsibilities, Site Administration gets help from the O5 council to ensure that the Site, MTF Regiments and Departments are run smoothly.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[CLEARANCE 4 IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS THIS DOCUMENT]

[ACCESS GRANTED]
[NOW VIEWING: " 'Otters' Personell File"]

Name: [REDACTED] ‘Otters’
Position: Ethics Committee Assistant
Site: 65

[Childhood]
‘Otters’ had for the most part an easy childhood. Growing up in a small town located in the Netherlands, he grew up with the motto “Treat others how you want to be treated”. During his time in school, he always stayed respectful to others and followed orders. He did not have many interests, however he enjoyed playing video games in his spare time, especially the ones involving Military Realism. When he turned 18, he decided to enlist in the Royal Airforce.

[Military]
Shortly after applying for the Royal Airforce, he got accepted and began his military career. During his time in the military, he became extremely good at following orders, showing respect and building up leadership experience. After enlisting for 7 years, he reached the rank of Captain. He was well respected and was a good leader. However, shortly after receiving the promotion, he was instructed to go on a recon mission which would change his life forever. During this recon mission, CPT ‘Otters’ was tasked to fly over [REDACTED] to scout out the area, however, he was not told that this area was an active military base. Shortly after entering the airspace, he was hit by Anti-Air and was forced to make an emergency landing, which injured him heavily. This “Military Base” turned out to be Site-[REDACTED]. After being shot down, he was retrieved and brought in for interrogation.

[Foundation]
After being brought in for interrogation, it was clear he was unaware of the problems he has potentially caused. Instead of disposing of him, he was offered a job inside the General Security. ‘Otters’ accepted this offer and soon started his new job. He was positioned at Site-65 as a GENSEC Cadet. Slowly progressing through the ranks, it was clear he stood out due to his military background. During his time on Site-65, ‘Otters’ gained a big interest for the MTF Regiment Epsilon-11, so after a while, he got recruited in this regiment. It was not long after joining E-11 when one day when he was posted at a checkpoint, he was kidnapped by MTF Omega-1 and offered to join them. After joining O-1, ‘Otters’ gained a lot of experience regarding the Code of Ethics and the Code of Conduct, showing interest in the Ethics Committee. He decided to put his combative history behind him and applied for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. It didn’t take long for him to get accepted, so he started his journey in the non combative side of the foundation…

Reactions: KFC is LIFE

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
+support
-Active
-mature
-approachable
-Great app

Only thing I am worried about is his lack of a Senior Clearance level 4 position as a site admin is quite a big step from a ECA, I don't really think its sensible to take this jump from a non senior to a SA without any experience in other departments first.
Other then that, I think otters has all the qualities of a SA.

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
+Support

I think Otters can easily handle SA
Very active and talks to a lot of members in the community and holds the public relations high which is one of the duties as SA.

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

Otters is a great member of the community and it is only expected he moves into a more Senior role. I genuinely look forward to seeing your progress!

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+ Support

Otters Would be a great pick site advisor since his great communicational skills and his overall great relationship with the community, Also has great experience in CL4 Holder but struggle to find any faults with otters.

Best of Luck Otters

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
@Cosmic Thank you for the positive feedback, I'll be honest I wouldnt know in which department I would want to get a Senior CL4 position in

@Finn <3

@finleyhyland08

@Broda Kagen Thannk you for the feedback!

@Aleks <3

@"Bravo" xoxoxo

@Yeahitsmemate keep making godly videos

@Wonka Thank you!

@appo Thank yuuu!! ^_^

@Mirage xoxo

@KFC is LIFE thank you for the kind words

[I will keep this updated with future replies, I want to thank everyone for the positive support, I will try my best to be as active and respectfull!]

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Can learn from his mistakes (Improved previous lore)
+ Kind to everyone he meets
+ Well Detailed Application
+ Great Roleplay
+ Approachable
+ Very Friendly

+/- Lack of CL4 SR Position Experience

GL Otter Enthusiast ??

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Heavy Support:

++++One of the most Active Assistants I've seen;
++Very Friendly RP interactions;
+++CL4 Experience, he has been both 0-1, Ethics Assistant and GSD Captain that is a chunky amount of CL4 Experience right there;
+Great Role Model to the Foundation as a whole;
++Amazing Application.

Reactions: Otters

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Hands down one of the best ECAs
-CL4 experience
-Great application

Svven

Aug 1, 2022
+Support
- Most active and best ECA
- CL4 experience
- Friendly and active

Good luck otters!

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Application on Hold

After thinking for a while, I would like to put my application on hold.

The reason for this is I want to apply for a diffrent Senior CL4 Position and dont want to withdraw this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.