Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): instakiller

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2w 2d (I have over 1 month of playtime)

In what country are you located?: Netherlands

Time zone: CET (+01:00)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): 'Otters'

Chaos name (include your rank): Otters

Civilian name: "Otters"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78123616

Do you have a mic?: I do

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Staff App 1
Staff App 2
Ethics Committee Assistant App
Security Captain App
Ethics Committee Member App
Site Advisor App

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received one warning for FearRP. This warn was issued by Ben D and it was a valid one. I was a D-Class, disguised as an IA Agent. I was in the Security Sector being held at gunpoint by 2 people, forcing me to show my keycard. At that time I was in a rush, so without thinking twice I pulled out a M60 and I shot towards them, lucky not killing either of them. Afterwards, I got pulled into a sit and got issued this warning. After thinking about it, I realised my mistake and since then I have not done this again and have had multiple RP situations where I complied when being held at gunpoint.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes. I have over 6 months of staffing experience, including Trial-Moderator experience on this server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have held Commander positions on other communites and CL4 positions on this server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 8+ hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- One of the biggest reasons on why I want to become a moderator is, beccause I simply want to help out. I feel like the skills and knowledge I have would benefit the server greatly and I have alot of time to spare, so I want to help players on the server with any problems they have. This position would also allow me to easly talk to players who are new to the server and help them out, which is something I like to do. Other than this, I want to bring a good vibe to both the community and the staff team.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- One of the biggest traits that I hold is my maturity. I am extremely mature, staying respectfull even in stressfull situations. I have previous staff experience both on this server and other communites, which allows me to easly settle in as a moderator. I can easly and efficiently communicate with other players, ensuring that I smoothly and quickly assist with any problems they may have on the server. Lastly, I am well known in the community and I personally believe I am well respected.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
+Support
- positive interactions
- has experience
- holds high ranking status (shows maturity)
Good luck otter :)

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Amazing guy
+ Approachable
+ Past experience
+ Lots of interactions, all of them good
+ Active
+ Otter

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
+SUPPORT

+ Amazing guy
+ Approachable
+ Past experience
+ Lots of interactions, all of them good
+ Active
+Know his rules very well
+ Otter

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Great RP and Rule Knowledge and Experience
+Previous Staff Experience
+Was staff but resigned
+Mature
+Active
+Friendly and overall a great guy to hang around with
+Detailed Application
+Great interactions

--------------------------------------
Heya Otters i will be giving you a +Support due to reasons stated above i wish you good luck with your application!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Otters ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resource Lead,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.