[UK] Security Captain Application - Aser Mann

Status
Not open for further replies.

aserman01

Mar 22, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61248918

Discord name: Anıl | Aser#7378

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined the CG SCP server when it was first opened years ago but took a break for a long time. Now I returned back to the server and played for around 50 hours just this week. I play on the server every spare moment I find.

In what country are you located?: Turkey

Time zone: GMT+03:00

Character name(s): Aser Mann

Civilian name: Anıl Tan Aktan

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I didn't apply to any whitelist roles. I want to focus on GENSEC and being a Security Captain.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Didn't receive any.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- GENSEC is the group that I have the most fun roleplaying and I want to climb the ranks of GENSEC one by one. It felt like being a Security Captain would be a good step for the amount of experience I have.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am experienced in maintaining order and I see myself as a good team player. I have taken leadership roles before and I feel comfortable working with inexperienced people, leading and teaching them.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Maintaining order in D-Block and GENSEC, leading sweeps in D-Block when needed, and organizing training for RRT and HW licenses.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Aser Mann is a foreigner who devotes himself to Foundation and the possibilities Foundation ensures. He believes in the constantly turning wheels of research and thinking. He is proud of himself for being part of this journey and his main ideal is to make sure no one interrupts the turning of these wheels.

As a member of GENSEC, Aser always wanted to convey his ideals to his peers but felt disappointed when he came across constant acts of greed and envy among the lower ranks. He was shocked to see people not understand the vast possibility of the Foundation thereby he made some drastic changes to his approach. He wants to be seen as a leader figure for these people and change their approach to Foundation by becoming a good role model, by using the tools of hierarchy provided by the Foundation itself.

Last edited:

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr Mann,
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either myself of Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your training and interview.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.