[UK] Shizzle's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizzle

Apr 16, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): xxxliam21212xxx
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 10-ish hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST / GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Zack Andreev (N/A Rank/Regiment)
Chaos name (include your rank): Jack Andreev / Recruit
Civilian name: Tyler Andreev
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155984648
Do you have a mic?: Aye
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first Application I've made.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not received any Warnings/Kicks/Bans
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have experience in a lot of servers, though many were years ago and well, I have over 6k hours so my memory isn't the best. Sadly, I cannot name any servers nor provide proof so this is going purely by my word, which you don't even have to acknowledge. My latest, however, was a WH40k Server in which I was a GM though did a lot of staff work.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do, as mentioned above, I played a WH40k that was Serious RP, I have played HaloRP, I've played StarwarsRP, I've played SCP RP and many others, and all types such as Semi-Serious, Serious and most in-between.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for I'd estimate about 4-6 hours a day, depending on the day and depending on if I have important things or such, though my average day would be that amount of time.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Well, there's 2 main reasons. First of all, I genuinely enjoy this server and think it is incredibly well made, though I'd say the many minges and rule breaking people ruin the server somewhat, and hopefully I can make a change on that even ever so slightly. My 2nd reason is that you are in need of Staff and well, I might as well try my hand at an application, as there's no punishment for failing, and I like helping out servers.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Well I'd say my main difference is well, I know how to deal with people who break rules. I can tell if someone is going to break a rule, not all the time but sometimes it's just obvious but considering my time in GMOD it becomes a lot more obvious to me. I don't want to sound like a smartass or anything but it is something I notice. Another thing is that I have experience, and I'm mature given a situation, though obviously I like to have a little fun at times. Other than this, I'd say I'm respectful to anyone who is of a higher rank than me, though that'd be common sense.

Last edited:

Tommy Lee

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 1, 2022
Neutral

- I haven't seen you at all in RP
- Which leads to no interactions
- Unsure of rule knowledge
- Unsure on TS activity

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+/- Support
-Haven't seen
-Unsure of rule knowledge
-No experience to really comment on

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Neutral Support

- No RP interactions
- Unsure of TS & IGN activity (Maybe the result of Different playtimes)

Last edited:

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
Neutral

Unfortunately I haven't seen you enough or at all to comment on your rule knowledge, interactions within Roleplay or availability on the server or on Teamspeak. Good luck in the future.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
-/+ Neutral
Have had no interactions with you
Unsure of TS and IG activity

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+ Neutral
- Have had no interactions with you
- Unsure of activity
- Unsure of rule knowledge

Wish you the best of luck

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Neutral Support

- Haven't seen you at all therefore my comments are limited.
- Unsure of Activity in-game and on TS.
- Unsure of rule knowledge.

+ Overall decent application.

Best of luck though!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Shizzle,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately your activity in-game is not what we require from a staff member, please improve your activity before making an another application

you may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.