Character name(s):
Gian 'Carlo'
Civilian name: 'KoPoLo'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Current: Internal Affairs Ambassador (US) MTF Alpha-1 SPC, SCP-096, CI Delta

Previous: Dpt. Chief of Security, Security Captain, MTF O-1 Pvt, MTF-E11 Pvt, MTF Nu-7 CPL

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I've received 18 warnings in the past and they were all from a long time ago.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I'd like to apply for Site Advisor because I know I am able to assist and/or help out with most of the issues in-game and also lead others. I've been thinking of applying for a very long time and didn't take the chance to apply for the UK side and now, I'm willing to try. I always try my best and do my best in situations that may or may not require the strictest security standards protocol. I've been on the server for about 6-7 months and I feel like I am more than capable of being able to take this role.

-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

I've been in the facility for a very long time and I've held about 2 CL4 jobs in the past. I know how most things work & run in the facility and I know I am able to assist others with tasks if need be. I may not be the best but I always try my hardest and I think that I would make a good fit to become a part of the Site Administration team. I've enjoyed my time in the facility a lot especially since I previously mained holding the Security Department and later on became the Captain and then promoted to Department Chief. I've resigned from those 2 positions as I've had my fun with the Security Department & I do hope it improves a lot one day. As of right now, I am an Ambassador for the Department of Internal Affairs (US) and it is my duty to ensure both the facility and my Agents and following the CoE and CoC. I want to step it up a bit & take on more responsibilities for other things as I know I am able to handle them.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

The main responsibility of Site Administration in RP is to ensure the facility is running smoothly & all personnel are doing what they are supposed to be doing. Specifically, any orders to be given from Site Command are to be done swiftly as Site Command trusts Site Administration with highly classified, dangerous tasks & Site Admins are capable of doing it. Moreover, Site Advisors can also assign duties to other Mobile Task Force units & make sure they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. (Specifically Nu-7 & Epsilon-11). This means assigning them duties to ensure they are not doing nothing & also checking upon them for any latest feedback or reports. Site Advisors are also to look over other CL4 personnel & assist them if they do need help with something. And also to look at all of the departments & their senior members and ask them if they do need help regularly and also keep a tab on how their department is doing overall.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Gian Carlo born in 1990 in [REDACTED] was an advocate and loved Police Officers ever since he was young. After Gian Carlo hit 13, he moved out to the UK and stayed in Birmingham where he saw lots of crimes & had to learn martial arts on his own to defend himself in case an attacker decides to come at him. Not to worry, Carlo lived near a Police Station and goes there frequently to get to know more about his "heroes" and see what kinds of equipment they have and how they do things around in his area. Carlo became well-known around town to love police officers and had a dream of becoming one once he is old enough to apply for a job. He wouldn't start his morning without checking up on the officers and seeing if they are doing well both mentally and physically and asking them if they needed any assistance. As soon as Carlo turned 18, he decided to become a Conscript & start his rank from all the way down so he can learn and then all of a sudden, something loud struck. This something was an "alien" or an "anomaly" of some sort that didn't look like it was from this world. It all ended extremely quickly as Mobile Task Force unit Epsilon-11 came to the rescue and recontain this anomaly. It looked like a doctor from thousands of years ago. Apparently, he turned an elephant into one of his "cured" patients and made it go rampage around town and SCP-049 was laughing as he was being put back into the heavily armoured vehicle. Carlo was shook and decided to do more research about this. Apparently, there is a "secret" facility that contains all kinds and sorts of anomalies including moving ones and objects. Carlo decided to stay in his task force for a few years and continue doing his research about this facility before he enters it to check it out. After 6 years, Carlo reached the rank of Chief Inspector and was widely known around the UK for his generosity and care for his people. Carlo one day decided that he would try and find one of the facilities located in the UK and try and sneak in. After 26 days of searching, he was finally able to find one and it was moderately guarded. Carlo was able to sneak in and enter and to his surprise, it just looked like a normal place with doctors and researchers walking around, but what took his eyes are the guards. He decided to try and walk all the way to try and find his way to the person responsible for running this place and ask if he was able to take this job. To his surprise, three men wearing extremely clean visors and were looked like they had their uniform colored in red took captive of Carlo and sent him to the Site Director where the Director took interest in him. The director looked at his background and was impressed and offered him up a job. and that job was to become the Security Captain of this foundation and if he was up to standards, he will eventually move up to the Department Chief. Carlo immediately agreed and shook hands on this and he was later on told everything about the facility & what they do and was given a shiny level 4 keycard with his name and picture on it. Carlo lead and assisted his other fellow security members and 1.5 years later, moved up to become the next Department Chief. He was excited and couldn't be more happier as he had more access & permission to do the changes required to improve the Security Team. fast-forward 3 years later, Carlo was kidnapped by 6 Alpha-1 operatives and was taken to one of the members of the [REDACTED] and Carlo was offered to become this site's Advisor. Carlo asked why? He responded by saying; after years of staying in this facility and doing an excellent job & keeping your department up-to-date and up to standards, I am more than happy to offer you to becoming the Site Advisor of this facility as we k . .. n O. . o.. . W . . . y . . U . . o [DATA EXPUNGED]

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+Good in rp
+Experienced Cl4 personnel

+Makes perfect lasagna
Nothing but high hopes for you my friend

nient'altro che grandi speranze per te amico mio

• Love
Reactions: Gian Carlo

Deleted member 1291

Application Denied

Hello @LoPoKo

Thank you for taking your time to make an application.
The council has decided that your are not suitable to be part of site administration.

You may reapply in 1 week.

O5-2 "The Umbra"​

Reactions: Gian Carlo
Status
Not open for further replies.