[UK] Thomas Melton's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasmelton03

Jun 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): UwU_03
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Week, 1 Day, 22 Hours, 1 Minute,
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: GMT-6
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 CPL Thomas Melton [DB]
Chaos name (include your rank): ThomasM
Civilian name: Ranger Thomas E Melton [PR-5]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460065163
Do you have a mic?: Yes I Do
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Second Time
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've been (FailRP) for Speaking while being 8854 (It was my first time playing that "SCP"), in which I'm currently trying to appeal.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No I don't
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I do, some including Military RP, and some DarkRP's
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- After Work I have between 6-8 Hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Due to my time zone being GMT-6, there are rarely any admins on during the "Night" periods. During this time there are many FailRP scenarios, NLR moments, and just general Rule Breaking, In which ruins all RP scenes, which is unfair for the people whom are trying to Role Play. In general I wanna try to keep everyone's RP in good shape without any "minges" bothering, and just help the new people/anyone with any questions they have.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Ive been on this server for a well over a couple months and have been around to see a lot happen, and well aware of many scp scenarios and would like to help anyone out to learn more. In general im a polite person and caring, Its pretty rare that I get stressed out cause I am well mannered and like to hear out anyone's opinions and info regarding a situation. Thank You

I would just like to include that while being in the Nu-7 Regiment I've also matured in the "SCP RP Server", from the past, having my bans expire and only the one "warn" in the pass two months that I'm trying to currently trying to appeal.

Thanks you ladies and gents......

thomasmelton03

Jun 27, 2022
Regardless of any Negative/Positive feedback I would like to Thank those reading my application, Thank You!

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+support
Active on down time
Friendly and approachable

Since the last time you applied i noticed how you dont minge or troll like before and actually well done

Good luck!

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Very friendly
+ Great Interactions
+ Active

GL 🤍

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
+Support
Hell yeah I would love to see you on the staff team, all I can ask you is please make the app more detailed otherwise it'll just get denied

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @thomasmelton03 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is lacking, We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this time. We cannot see your qualities.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.