For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 3-4 months
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone:GMT+1
Character name(s): Timothy Slipperman
Civilian name: Matthew Slipperman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I spent alot of time on IA and Intel agents, but I'm not sure if they count as a whitelisted role
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I recieved 2 warnings for FailRP from time when I just joined the project.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
RP is the main reason I came to that server, yes I'm not good at shooting( that is the reason I couldn't join the MTF) but RP process is my life. My main goal on this server is to become an Ethics Committee member so I can make everyone equal no matter who they are. I want to stop any unfairness on the site, and make everyone feel comfortable. Yes some sacrafices will have to be maid to punish the ones who have no respect for human rights but I believe that the ethics committee can make this complex fair for everyone. Also the other aspect of me as a person: I Never swear. I don't know if this is relevant for the job of an ethics committee assistant but in my opinion best type of a conversation is a polite one. Also I spent alot of time on IA agent job and I know Foundation Legal Codex.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The main responsibilty of ethics committee assistants is to follow ethics committee members orders. They are the hands and eyes of the ethics committee. From undercover they are watching the facility, making sure that all operations perfomed on site are ethical and following the Foundation Legal Codex.
The other important part of their job is to sort through the reports that come to ECM offices or in some cases direct theese reports to the Ethics Committee. I'm sure there are alot more work that ECA have to do and I would like to know it if I'll become an Ethics committee Assistant.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Timothy was born in the capital. He never liked living in a big city and the city apparantley never liked him. He was bullied as long as he can remember. Everybody in his class hated him.. Every time he was beaten up layin on the floor he was thinking.. Why me? What did I do wrong? This is just not.. Fair. He was never a kind of guy who can stood up for himself, teachers didn't like him because he wasn't paying attention at class, and his classmates hated him for just.. existing?
His mother never believed at him, she was thinking that the reason for all this problems is the way he acts.. he was too kind, never swearing, never being rude.. no wonder everyone bullied him, he was a perfect target.
One day, after school mother decided to take him to psychologist. First he didn't want to talk, then started asking questions about doctor's life. He was talking more and more until he realized, he found a friend. He wanted to be just like that doctor. But they didn't have money to pay for the meetings and soon, the boy was left with himself again.
Timothy graduated and became a physicist that his mother wanted to be. He moved to a small city and started working in a town lab. His life was pointless, straight line, every day was the same.. Until one day a person with a black tie came knocking on his door. He introduced himself as Mr. John. He said that some organisation that he is working for, is looking for young and brilliant minds. He said that Timothy was chosen to become a Researcher at their Facility. Timothy thought about his life.. maybe this is just what he need? A breath of fresh air! Timothy shook John's hand. Yes he will take this offer!
A few months later he arrived to the facility, looked around and understood one awful truth.. it is the school all over again. At first it felt like everybody hated everybody, death was surrounding everything related to that place. Every day 5 to 10 people were dying during experiments and nobody cared! He was devistated.. Thinking about the unfairness of the world he tripped over the senior researcher's foot. Researcher looked at him with a face of disgust and said- "What is wrong with you!? How dare you dirty my boots! You will pay for it you stupid junior.." While saying this he waved his hand with an intention to hit Timothy! Suddenly somebody grabbed a hand of researcher in the middle of the air. Than the person who stopped the punch said:
-"Oh hello Dr.Carter.. Let's not resort to violence, I'm sure Dr. Timothy didn't want this to happen, now please go back to your research".
Scared, researcher took his bag and fastly walked out of the hallway.
-"Mr Timothy.. be more careful next time please.. good luck on your research!"
After that the man slowly walked away. Later Timothy found out that the person who helped him was an ethics committee member Phoenix. From that day Timothy made his goal in life to become an ethics committee member to protect people who can't stand for themselves.
Signed:1678918030109.png

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

+Support

+ Always on Internal Affairs, knows their FLC pretty well.
+ Friendly.
+ Good interactions

- Lore isn't the best, not bad though

very persistant on hanging out with omega-1 for some reason fr.

Last edited:

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Timothy' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Mr Slipperman

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.