For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since March
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Doc" E-11 CSG
Chaos name (include your rank): "Tom" Beta
Civilian name: Monkey Zombie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:516385742
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP (UK)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes for GM but these are my other Applications

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes I have 1 i do recall but 2 i do not remember
-FailRP Talking as a Zombie for 1 Second
-I think ARDM killed a CI in WatchTower As Gensec Caption
-The other one i do not remember

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes i do I've been a game master on another server for 6 months
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes I've been on Serious RP for Two Years(Check the hours i have on gmod)
How many hours can you be on every day?:
4/5+ Hours if needed More(Trying to cut down Hours)
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
Because i like being creative and having fun doing events is just that i have experience in doing big events and Passive RP events as well am very good at thinking on the spot of new events and making them fun for everyone i also see other gamemaster events are kinda lacking so i what to offer my help to make an event more lively and exceeding to everyone expectations am very good at doing RP i enjoy doing it as i see on the server they are very little RP so i what to change that and make my events for server very engaging and making them well know i also what to offer my full support for the GM team as well i love working with people and meeting new people as well and am a great team leader and a great team player.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Because am a hard worker great team player and a Leader i what to make everyone happy and that is my mission to do so i what to drive fun to the server and i know with certainty i can do that am creative i think like no other i can think of an event on the spot and give it a Code name and then what they do and what they are for i also love helping people i will do anything in my path to help anyone From Within my MTF unit to GM team as well i also work great with others and know the Rules, CoE, CoC to a Tee and knowing them will help you thrive as a GM and the GM team. For my last Point am a big RP fan i love making Storys and telling them to people i can create lore (check out my Captain Application) for Example.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
SCP-662
-Foundation Staff
-D-block
-CI Base
SCP-662-1 People heard a ringing bell-like sound in the Foundation and then a researcher found it he rings it and then poof SCP-662 appeared out of thin air and greeted the Researcher, The researcher was Cold face he was shocked but then the Bulter said: "Good morning sir how may I help you today " The Researcher then said "I'm Fine how about you" Bulter then responded, "Yes i am grand, Do you require anything at this very moment"(I Love this SCP great lore and Heres the Video for more Lore)

How it would work: The bell will randomly appear in random spots around the map from HCZ to Core Sector then it would be on the floor waiting for someone to ring the bell once rung I will then Uncloak myself and appear as a well Dress person and with a British Accent then would grant them what they what I will also be as Lore base as much as possible once 30 min as pass I would then tell the nice people I will have to go then I would go cloak and disappear with the bell gone as well it's pretty simple to do this event and with my experience in RP I would make each in counter new to the player and also make it fun for them as much as possible
"Tap Water" (Small event)
People Involved:
D-block
Gensec
E-11
Intelligence
NU-7
After a long day of research, the D-boys go to the showers as they need to clean up and get ready for another day of hell but the Showers water system is Infected with SCP-6592 a Tar Like Liquid that sticks to the body of D-Boys and makes them into Tar Like Zombie the whole D-block is under lockdown as E-11 try to contain the monsters and Gensec to keep their side clean and make sure no one enters Intelligence job is too find the source of the problem outside and find who had leaked this SCP Into the Showers of D-BLOCK (This may also Involve D-Boys helping out the Foundation)

How it would work: I would first get two people to be my D-class (Eva Game masters to help me or I can find two reliable people to be my Two tar-like zombies then I would say on the HUD saying "You hear screaming in D-BLOCK Showers" then my two tar zombies then come out and start infecting the D-Block area and making other D-Class Zombie(I would use SCP 0-49 swept to do this)Then once people start helping out with D-BLOCK i will indication towards intelligence department to go and check outside and find out the problem (if there is no intelligence department on at that time i would then ask NU7 to help out)once the source is found. They would then call E-11 Bios to clean up the mess whilst a Special technician would then come and arrive on-site to fix the issued pipes once done E-11 would then just Clean up the mess and finish the Job.
"Clowns are in town" (Small event)
NU-7
E-11 (Jackels)
Intelligence
CI(Depending)

Pinewood
The Circus is in Town and it's to die for Clowns and Party tricks you will see party games and candy but it may not be as grand as it seems the clown might not be who they are. You will first get Notes on the board for a Circus coming to town everyone is invited they will be games you can play and win prizes but the night goes dark and it goes bitter the clowns start going crazy and it's up to you to figure how to put away clowns for good or contain them in the foundation.

How it would work: First I would Make and Set up a Carnival in Pinewood to make it colourful and Bright I would then get 3 clowns to take part(Game masters would help me out)Then once the building is done I would then create posters and put them on random boards around the Foundation and CI base to make people come and take part once the Event starts and would then Take 20 mins for people to have to fun everyone that enters will have there comms and weapons strips from them and they will have no comms(We don't what anyone shooting each other and if anyone does I will be able to get them done for FailRP or other punishments for misbehaving)I would then let them play game and win prizes (will be money and random items)Once the 20 mins are up then the moon will become Red and the clowns are getting Darker and Evil then they will attack the people next to them and try to kill them All participants must find the Weapons Stash Somewhere in Pinewood and arm themself (Will be an Armoney in Rangers HQ then the participants must then attack and contain the Clowns or Kill them and try to save Pinewood itself.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-105
People Involved:

-Foundation Staff
-Omega 1
-MTF units
-SCPs (Unsure atm)
- CI Trying to steal Docs related to Site-17

Cause Blackouts to facility and Causes (Possblie Breaches but Unsure)
SCP-105 will arrive at the Gates of Site-56 and request a Meeting with SC/SA and give them a brief of what's happening at Site-17 also give SC/SA proof that she is Part of Omega-7 so she will be let in and work with the Staff like help them around the place like Guarding and another task that Omega do but then Power goes out and the alarm Rigs out the Power Fails. It's the CI they are in the Foundations and they are trying to find Docs about SCP-105 and about Site-17 it is the Job of the Foundation to keep them down and out of the files or it will be too late for SCP-105 then you get a Report on the radio that Site-17 Need MTF backup to secure the site and contain SCPs and Kill rouge CI who are in the Site itself and Rescue foundation staff (I like this SCP and it lore you can read the full thing here https://scp-db.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-105 I would like to get this character to be on site on a good amount of time (like the character DR.Sky because am a really big fan so I what this character to be engaging with the Foundtion and make people have a fun time with SCP-105 and to detailed about Jobs I mean what she will be doing in the foundation will be helping out with Omega-1 and it ECM and other members then to also help out with Breaches (what I mean by this is healing them and being passive not going for the breaches it self and simple just Supporting them)and other task that SCP-105 can help with I what to make this my Charcter and make her well know to people as I feel her lore is really well detailed and well push out and to Bring in RP and Make people Engage. The Process of her story will be a steady pace in the coming months her story will unfold
The map we Could use OR create a Site that looks similar to Site 56 and try to base it like that we can make an entrance zone and then doors leading to the Site-17 we then ran across some SCP from Site-17 and then we come across CI who are trying to steal Files from the site to Sell or even try to capture SCP for they Personal gain(I can find a lot of Maps on the workshop as I've been doing this map changing for 4 months so I know how to build and how to do other tasks that need to be done to create a great atmospheric event and make my events breathtaking.
List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1
An Ethics member from Site -42 Located in Europe, will be travelling in a Convoy to Site 56 and is to See the Site and report anything to the Ethics Board about the finding CI got Word of it and send Two Deep Covers to Kidnap or Kill The Target 0-1 job is to make sure the ECM is Safe and Sound
A-1
One 0-5 Member is acting Strange and not in a Good way he starts making sounds and not in a good way so A-1 ask E-11 to try to see if they can help the man out the 0-5 member told one A-1 member that he read a file somewhere but does not know what he read he forgot like that so its A-1 job to find the file and recover it before more people are hurt
Nu-7
Near the Lakehouse there is a Transmission from a broken radio that speaks in a Weird Dioframe no one knows what it says but then you hear screaming from Pinewood the Citizens are hurting each other fist fighting and Pointing guns like they are crazy or something NU-7 job is to find the radio and cut its transmission or pinewood will be lost
E-11
It was a Normal day Then E-11 got Orders to clean 173 chambers it happens every two weeks and so they get a 3 D-boys to clean the cell but then the power goes out then E-11 tells the Dboys to keep starting at 173 but then one d boy said "I thought you said you were staring at him than the other one said "I am" but little did they know they have Mutipled it E-11 job to contain SCP-173 and all its clones and clear his cell before bad things happen.
CI
CI Herd Comms that a Black box has been Located in the Ranger's Office they mount up and get ready to depart once at the rangers station when they find the black box It contains an 18th-century key it had a Note Saying "Where the Mind goes the Key goes" There job is the find what the key open's and what might be in store for them.
Foundation Staff
A Child Arrives at the Gate and Asks to be let in Once in it the Foundation Staff's job is to look after her whilst finding out how she got here and why she is here the Staff brings Beds Books games and other means of Happy times for the girl its also researchers job to find out who the child is and why did they come to the site in the first place.
Beta-1
Beta-1 Has a Task to Find a File that contains Secrets that Involves CI setting up a base nearby and setting up a high-power Machine that can Break down walls and gates with one blow. It's also Beta-1's Task to come back and Set up a Game plan With NU-7 At the HCZ command Center and try to get a Plan together
and try to counter the CI's Plans and bring them down.

Last edited:

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
+ Support
These event ideas are some of the most interesting I've seen - whilst they may still be tricky to pull off, it is possible. Good candidate for GM. Literally no punctuation; some of it is tricky to read.

+ Good Interactions
+ Mature...ish...
+ Good event ideas
+ Good knowledge of SCPs.

+/- Application is tricky to read

luka

Apr 18, 2022
Neutral
The event ideas themselves are nicely fleshed out, no doubt due to your experience creating events in the past which is a positive. However I cannot +support this in good faith as through working with you in E11 you haven't shown a great deal of level-headedness or composure when faced with tricky situations, a lot of which arise when being a gm.

Best of luck

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+-neutral
cool event ideas although some of them i've seen other past GM apps/happen on the server already, probably just bad luck though (mainly the butler's bell event & d-block monster event)
i dont really see the foundation staff event goint well though (a little girl is let into a military base which is a hundred metres away from a small town full of civilians, god forbid we let gensec near her), the O-1 event also seems like a normal deepcover operation with the only difference being the site director is from out of town

other than that, event ideas are very cool

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+ Support Leaning Towards -/+ Neutral
  • Friendly.
  • Staff punishments to playtime ratio.
  • Some cool ideas, some have been done a lot, bad coincidences probably tho!
  • I'm not sure about how good you are at RP, however we will find out if you get GM!
  • Some things that Luka said.
  • Try to improve your grammar please.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Neutral
Never really had a bad interaction with you but have been informed of other situations, app looks thought out though difficult to read in some parts. Overall pretty decent app.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022

+Support

+Great Fleshed out application essential for GM so ideas are thought out

+Extremally active

+Every interaction I've had, has been pleasant.

Pretends to be Scottish

Honestly this is my only negative.

The negative is more of a joke, Overall i would say Tommy would make an excellent addition to the GM team. He's got alot of good ideas from what ive heard from him.​

Best of luck with your application "Doc"

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
+SUPPORT
+GOOD INTERACTIONS WITH THE GUY
+VERY ACTIVE
+PASSIONATE ABOUT THE SERVER FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN
+DECENT GM IDEAS
+DECENT PERSON IN GENERAL

HOPE YOU GET IT DOC THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD ADDITION TO THE TEAM!!

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
+SUPPORT
+GOOD INTERACTIONS WITH THE GUY
+VERY ACTIVE
+PASSIONATE ABOUT THE SERVER FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN
+DECENT GM IDEAS
+DECENT PERSON IN GENERAL

HOPE YOU GET IT DOC THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD ADDITION TO THE TEAM!!
+Support
Active
Nice Guy
Some pretty nice ideas.
Neutral
Never really had a bad interaction with you but have been informed of other situations, app looks thought out though difficult to read in some parts. Overall pretty decent app.
+ Support Leaning Towards -/+ Neutral
  • Friendly.
  • Staff punishments to playtime ratio.
  • Some cool ideas, some have been done a lot, bad coincidences probably tho!
  • I'm not sure about how good you are at RP, however we will find out if you get GM!
  • Some things that Luka said.
  • Try to improve your grammar please.
+-neutral
cool event ideas although some of them i've seen other past GM apps/happen on the server already, probably just bad luck though (mainly the butler's bell event & d-block monster event)
i dont really see the foundation staff event goint well though (a little girl is let into a military base which is a hundred metres away from a small town full of civilians, god forbid we let gensec near her), the O-1 event also seems like a normal deepcover operation with the only difference being the site director is from out of town

other than that, event ideas are very cool
+ Support
These event ideas are some of the most interesting I've seen - whilst they may still be tricky to pull off, it is possible. Good candidate for GM. Literally no punctuation; some of it is tricky to read.

+ Good Interactions
+ Mature...ish...
+ Good event ideas
+ Good knowledge of SCPs.

+/- Application is tricky to read
Neutral
The event ideas themselves are nicely fleshed out, no doubt due to your experience creating events in the past which is a positive. However I cannot +support this in good faith as through working with you in E11 you haven't shown a great deal of level-headedness or composure when faced with tricky situations, a lot of which arise when being a gm.

Best of luck
Also thank you vary much for giving me feedback Neutral and Supports this feedback will help me in the long run

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @CrusadorTommy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a game master application

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please DM me via Discord so we can continue onto your Interview.

The Events you stated were pretty detailed even if some of them already happend. This showed me you got creativity and you can hold Events in great detail.​

Status
Not open for further replies.