Character name(s):WIlliam G Gawber

Civilian name:N/A

What server are you applying for? SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have one mic spam and RDM from when i was a Class D And one Fail RP from when i was an SCP and didn't know i could not talk as SCP-9000-A-2 these by staff when i spoke to them was called a class A first offense since then i have not broken any rules and focused on my researcher role
-

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

So that I may be a helping hand to new researchers and help bring them to an excellent level of documents and research and help them grow their talents and help them become great minds and host lectures to aid the new minds of our department further bringing myself to a higher professional standard.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I am profressional formal very active with good understanding of research as a whole always when i can coming up with interesting methods of research which also ends up in well thought out and grammatically understandable document when i'm not doing that i am helping JR researchers and normal researchers with their work and being a helping hand in their work advising them where i can to help them further their knowledge and understanding

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

I have seven excellent graded documents, some when I asked an executive that were not marked down but my memory of them is clear but these documents if needed I can show and what i believe makes an excellent document is this.

1. A Cover Page
  2. An Index Of Content of The Document
  3. Aims
  4. Methods
  5. Findings
  6. Conclusion
  7. Personal Notes
  8. Grammar And Spelling

I find adding these extra pieces is what makes a document more fleshed out, detailed and worthy of an excellent grade but that's my opinion others believe in different approaches as we all have our own style and methods.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

To aid Jr researchers that are just starting out answering questions and generally aiding them in their training and understanding of our department aiding researchers too in this and grading documents and giving the correct grade and advising them on their documents to help them make them better giving authorization for tests making sure they have the right clearance and making sure there are no ethical issues in them and also approving crediting from researchers too participating members of the tests and generally being at a professional standard at all times.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

William G Gawber was a virologist who worked for a Pharmaceutical Corporation by the name of Golgotha Pharmaceuticals in [[REDACTED]] heading up of Golgotha's anti Virus research project he turned against the Corporation after failing to achieve a promotion despite his resounding success in creating an anti virus for ebola and the company's attempts to start unauthorized deal with the U.S. military selling the experimental Virus with genes from recently-collected new SCP Virus samples that they acquired from [[REDACTED]] and turned into weaponized forms as biological bombs three days later William G Gawber left the company when this was found out SCP foundation agents was quickly dispatched and the entire company was given class A amnestics the SCP foundation acquired the research and files on the companies researchers and found that William G Gawber had been working with the SCP Virus samples and survived and left because he was offered a senior role at the nearby Barclay Laboratory, and transferred there two days ago before the action taken against the company by the foundation security.

On his first day as senior researcher he was introduced to Trevor Maxal a young man who had been a test researcher at the lab since [[REDACTED]] The laboratory's chief researcher approved William G Gawber's study into the splicing of their experimental anti Virus with genes from recently-collected samples the lab had acquired for the purpose of vaccine research.The Anti-Virus strain at the laboratory had a rapid and high fatality rate, making it useless and it was unlikely to spread and keep humans alive bringing them to a brain damaged state due to its serious flaw and mutagenic properties on that note the Barclay Lab hit another dead-end in research during this time on.

July of [[REDACTED]] The SCP Foundation tracked down William G Gawber through the files acquired by foundation agents administering class A amnestics to all staff of the Barclay Laboratory removed all written and computer knowledge of him working there and of him even existing on government databases when this was done the foundation officially employed William G Gawber as foundation staff from there on in and trained him about SCPs from there on he was transferred at a later date after an incident which wasn't his fault on the previous site to site 65 where he worked his way up and now sits as a Senior researcher and a proud member in the Bio-2 department of the sites research team.

I will be working on new cutting edge research into SCP’s that are biological aiding the bio-2 team in many ways and helping members of said team with their research as a part of that field and conducting myself in a professional manner as an executive researcher making sure my duties and roles are done at all times.by aiding Junior researchers and Researchers holding lectures and being a positive guiding hand for the research department

Last edited:

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Hello William, I will be giving you a +Slight Support
----------------------------------------------------------------
-Mature/Active/Friendly
-Knows how to write excellent documents
-Understands the basics of the role

-------------------------------------------------
-App is not detailed/Formatted well

Hello William, I believe you have the qualities to be an Exec. Researcher, and that you have the capabilities to learn along the way. I wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: William G Gawber

William G Gawber

Sep 27, 2022
Hello William, I will be giving you a +Slight Support
----------------------------------------------------------------
-Mature/Active/Friendly
-Knows how to write excellent documents
-Understands the basics of the role

-App is not detailed/Formatted well

Hello William, I believe you have the qualities to be an Exec. Researcher, and that you have the capabilities to learn along the way. I wish you the best of luck!
Thank you so much 🙂

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

- Active
- Excellent member of research
- Dedicated to research/testing
- Excellent candidate for Executive Researcher

Good luck!

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
+ Support

+Very Active Onsite
+I am the one who trained William and he continues to impress me
+Very nice person
+Understands the basics of the role

-Application is somewhat lacking.

I will be leaving a + Support due to William's high input of work into the research department, his commitment to improve is amazing, and he has shown a high amount of potential even when starting out as a CL1 Jr Researcher. If William does not get accepted i will be somewhat confused.

Executive Researcher
MTF-E11 Operative
CI-A
SCP-096

2929.jpg"I Hope You Have A Good Day, Evening, Night Or Whatever It Is For You"- Bailey M

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022

UmomwHH.png
Application Accepted
Interview Pending.

Thank you for taking the time to make an Executive researcher application.
Your application and the support from the department and community, in addition to your high quality work have convinced us to let you progress to the next stage of your application.

I would like to congratulate you on your accepted application, and look forward to interviewing you to finalize the process.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience for your interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.