[UK] Winkie's Trial Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ℭ℘τ.Winkie
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6 Days, 6 hours.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O1 LT [REDACTED] 'Winkie' / Security Captain Winkie / Ethics Assistant Winkie
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Winkie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88481744
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Central Administration Team Co-Founder - Managed 6 different High population servers.
DarkRP Superadmin
HL2RP Moderator
HL2RP Community Manager
HL2RP Community Manager
Star Wars RP Administrator

All Above are differential servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I used to be a Division Leader on HL2RP Server named Impulse which is a whitelisted role. As well as being District control officer on Rebound.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- There are many reasons on what motivates me to become a moderator for the server; one being that I want to give back to the community which has fueled my addiction that is called SCP RP. I have enjoyed my time here so far and feel as if I owe the player base to also have a great time whilst playing, what better way to fulfill that than becoming a staff member to help moderate the community. Being able to become apart of a team which I take inspiration from would be fulfilling within itself. I want everyone to have an amazing RP Experience just as I have and becoming a staff member will help me fulfill these goals.

The staff team, in recent times, has been extremely busy and unable to play as much due to staffing duties has came on the increase. I want to help relieve that tension and help split around the sits to maintain the common goal of coming on and having a bit on fun! The staff team are a great bunch and I want to be apart of that!!!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

As stated prior, I have a lot of experience within staffing duties on GMOD communities. For instance, this allows me to have an advanced mind set into the rule set, not only enforcing the rule set but a general knowledge. I am extremely dedicated and devoted towards Civilgamers currently and can offer a great portion of time to help moderate the thriving community. I am already capable of using ULX to a comfortable degree and a quick learner to any other plug-ins or admin menu's Civil gamers might be using. I have helped clean up the community by reporting several people, not for punishment, but to learn and change their ways to become a successful roleplayer.

And much more! (Thanks for reading)

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Support

+Active
+Appears to be mature
+Staff Experience

- Unsure about rule knowledge, however I assume it would be extensive

I wish you the best of luck! :)

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+hugggggeeeee support
+Active
+Mature
+Good rule knowledge
+Experience as staff
+Professional

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+support.
Winkie is a superb roleplayer. a friendly guy and an active member of the community who has a good grasp of the rules. I see only positives and hope to see him in the staff team soon.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi Winkie,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.