[UK] Wolff's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolff

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): luckyminer00

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 days, 15 hours (bugged)

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 Captain Mike 'Argo' Wolff

Chaos name (include your rank): Conscript Miko Kozlov

Civilian name: Steve Trappy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64521595

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I'm applying for SCP-RP UK.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first ever application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Hitbox Abuse, When I was new to the server I crouch-jumped to avoid 076-2's hits.
- FailRP, I was giving weapons to D Classes as a Tech Expert
- Metagaming/FailRP, One day early in the morning a bunch of D classes and I got into 008's chamber and caused a containment breach.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have some past staff experience on smaller RP servers, most of which I held the ranks of Moderator or Operator on, I also have been an Admin on one server, all of these were small scale Semi-Serious RP or TTT servers which were usually only online for a few months.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Most of my playtime before CivilGamers was on Semi-Serious RP servers, however I do have experience with Serious RP, predominantly on CW: HL2RP servers where seriousness is an absolute must.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
During the weekdays I could be on around 2 to 3 hours in the evenings, and during the weekends I could be on about 4 to 6 hours a day. (This could fluctuate depending on my work and school schedules)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Ever since I started playing on this server I wanted to become a staff member, and now that I have accomplished my goal of becoming Senior Foundation member, I feel like I have gathered enough playtime and experience that I'm ready to help the server by becoming a moderator.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would make a good staff member because I'd be able to hold my cool, I wouldn't let my emotions and personal biases get in the way of moderating. I would also ensure to get the whole picture from both sides before I would make any verdicts during sits.

Bob mc adam

Apr 18, 2022
+Support
+ Great guy
+ Only a handful of warnings
+Active
+ Well written Application
+Mature

Good luck!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

Wolff, from working with you in A1, you are extremely dedicated and hard working, plus you have excellent manners with anyone you interact with, this puts you in good stead to deal with issues within the community, furthermore you have previous transferrable skills from other servers to prove your understanding that the staff team isn't always fun and games as we do deal with some angry people at times.

Furthermore your seriousRP skills will be an asset with helping new players understand the tone of the server.

Best of luck friend.

Yeke

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Good RP Interactions
+Good Reputation
+Active
+Senior position

Good luck

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Great Intercations
+ Senior position
+ Good Application

Good Luck Wolff :D

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
+One of the coolest lads I've met on the server
+Extremely Friendly
+oh my god is that mike argo wolff
+Very fun RP interactions
Godspeed!

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application Accepted

Hi @Mike Wolff ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.