Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Yekethegreat
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: About a month or so, Vtime shows 1wk 6d as of posting
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT +0
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Department Director of Internal Affairs Roual "Kowalski Maot"
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Roual Moat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42955370
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First application (if meaning GM)
(If overall, this is my second application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-roual-kowalski-maots-ia-director-application.3032/)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No Warnings or bans
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: I do not have experience in the official capacity, but I have done like minor events in the past as a Community Manager.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have been roleplaying since I was around 13
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: As of now, I am usually on from 1pm - 2am
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I wish to try my hand in creating events for the areas that dont get that attention, usually most events I see leave out other departments such as Research, IA and even engineering staff, I would like to bring roleplay to these departments to improve their experiences.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Now I will be honest, im not the best at creating all these ideas, this application took me about 4 hours to write as i had to plan ideas to ensure they would work, but with this, it shows thought will be put into events, my one goal is to bring unique rp to all, instead of just the combat teams, many roles go ignored due to the lack of work, as such I like to think I am a good fit to focus on these areas.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. Murder investigation that will incorporate the resources of Internal Affairs and potentially using the medical department to run medical diagnostics on the body in order to find the cause of murder and try track down the offender.
2. SCP testing for research department, where the MTF would be tasked to head out and collect a SCP and bring it in for testing and studying, giving research a purpose to test new things and move their RP to new heights, examples; SCP-303 the doorman or SCP-343 "God" where its not all about combat
3. Mass door failure - Miniature event for engineers to have to keep busy as doors are failing all over the facility and MTF are on standby in the event any of the pneumatic doors of CC are broken.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
There has been a report of a humanoid anomoly found within a city, it looks just like the average person, with the ability to walk and talk, however one noticable difference is it is a reality bender, though docile it can transport people into a dimension.

//// CONNECTION ESTABLISHED///
// HUME LEVELS AT UNEXPECTED READINGS : // 500+ h \\
/LOCATION: CITY Of <REDACTED>/

MTF Unit Iota-10 "Damn Feds" have been dispatched to <REDACTED> in order to intercept reports of missing persons within the city and prevent local law enforcement from obtaining the anomoly, as such they must work undercover and stage investigations into the missing persons and the anomoly, figuring out its potential and a way to recontain it without causing harm to the surroundings and preventing any information leaks to the populace.
However despite the best efforts of Iota-10 to contain the anomoly, the Chaos Insurgency have sent a undercover strike team to beat the foundation to this and remove the anomoly from the grasps of the foundation, using a undercover strike team allows them to prevent the foundation from realising their intentions and prevent the law enforcement of the city from also going against them as there is a outnumbering of personnel against them if they act overtly.

Roles:
Foundation - Iota-10 undercover as police, EMS, Fire to prevent information leaks and also find any anomolous activity
CI - Undercover strike team to find the anomoly
Citizens: Go about their daily lives, not knowing what is going on around them.
Anomoly - Only act out when provoked or afraid as they are a reality bender that reacts in self defence, and as they are aware of this ability, they seldom use it normally as they fear ostracization from the world and their peers.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Reports have come in about a High Ranking Research Director attending from another facility, concerns have been raised by the Ethics committee about their "experiments" on other sites and deem them to be unethical if conducted on the site, the O-1 must go covert to catch any idealogical changes of staff due to conversation with this man or if this man acts unethically in Site-65, if deemed to be doing so, they are to terminate the threat if the committee wishes it.
A-1: Information has come in about an Overseer travelling from another site has been reported to be in contact with CI, creating a tension within the council and uncertainty should foundation secrets be leaker to them, A1, are to be tasked to try bring the overseer back into the foundations clutches and prevent them from leaking information to CI, should they be taken in by CI, this may turn into an even bigger scenario and pose a risk to the future of the foundation and Site-65
Nu-7: DOI have picked up information after hacking into the Pinewood Rangers servers and intercepting a large encrypted email from a anonymous source, this is a drop of lots of classified information being leaked likely from the Chaos Insurgency or another GOI, however Nu-7 are tasked with heading to Pinewood and working with the DOI to remove the information without setting off any alarm bells, how they do this is up to the Nu-7 commander, but the time is ticking should that information get into the wrong hands as its a race against time for the printer.
E-11: SCP- 303 Has recently entered the site deciding to claim it as its, home, E-11 are to attempt to push SCP-303 away from doors that are trapping people inside, as Site 65 has not had to deal with this threat, this is resulting in the trapping of staff and will lead to starvation if ignored, SCP-303 despite not being able to be approached may be able to be moved on, as SCP-303 does not like more than 10% of his body being seen, this way he may move on if he feels he can be seen, thus dematerialising.
CI: The Chaos Insurgency have just recieved information that the Foundation have planted a spy amongst them who is leaking VERY sensitive information as after a terminal audit has shown a random account accessing information in a frantic way, however it is up to the insurgency to root out this traitor before he flees and ends up in the hands of the foundation, as he is already a deep cover with access to their communication network, utmost secrecy is required.
Foundation Staff:

Medical: 1. A infection disease of unknown origin has been found plaguing a staff member, they request the assistance of biohazard researchers to contain this subject and place him in quarantine, as such Doctors must don protective gear and find the cause before this gets worse.
2. Complex surgery, after a mechanical accident the medical team must work quickly to ensure the engineer does not die from blood loss, as after working on a pneumatic door, the pneumatic tube explodes causing extreme laceations and deep bleading, also causing the loss of an arm
Engineering: Mass engineering issues, a mechanical fault is sending issues with the doors haywire, causing random destruction and inconveniences where doors just wont open, it is up to the engineering team to react fast and repair the doors whilst the external engineering team respond to this issue.
DOI: Information has been recieved that the rangers have been investigating a citizen last seen around the facility, after a containment breach of 106, the person of interest died in the pocket dimension, however the trail places the person at the crossroads of the military base, as such to prevent any suspicion, the DOI must infiltrate the rangers and push them away from investigating the facility and create fake evidence to lure the rangers to think that they simply ran away.
DIA:There have been reports of a researcher acting strange after recieving a list of reports of unauthorised file access by an unknown account from internal terminals, IA are sent out to find the perpetrator at listed locations, finding what information they have accessed and trying to find the perpetrator.
Research: Detailed above: SCP investigation events (hostile and non hostile)
IT Technicians: The servers are failing, computers are breaking at a faster rates due to a botched update on the SCIPNET, as such they must work fast to prevent a catastrophic meltdown of the systems.

Last edited:

Jimmy Wrecking

Apr 4, 2022
While I'd admit its not as pretty as other applications, Yeke has shown great interest within the server and he would be a great addition to the Game Maker team. +Support

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

Yeke (Maot) has displayed intuition with building up IA with new policies and isn't afraid of writing at all. His creativity is also a benefit to his department, and hopefully soon the server if he is successful.

PS: That map change even looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.