Your SteamID:
STEAM_1:1:207799079
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/andrei06/
Date of ban: 23/04/2021
What is your ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ''LTARP''
Who banned you: Mai Mai Yakutumba
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): I don't understand sorry
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I didn't want to break the rules : I am new (it's my first day) and I think i'm trying my best to play in this english server even if my english is approximative.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? : Never
Why should you be unbanned:
I think I should be unbanned because I didn't do this consciently : I had to disconnect to go to make food (I didn't reconnect) and the moderator tells me that I was getting ''arrested by the KGB'' but it was during a debrief so I didn't even know about it. (I just pressed ALT+F4 and left my desk i didn't want to disturb anybody)
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I just want to play seriously and have fun that's it.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because it's a good military RP and we don't have many in France so it helps me learning more english and having fun too.
Thank you

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello there Kirill Dementhyev.

I'll give my side of the story. I responded to a sit about someone saying that you LTARP (Leaving to avoid roleplay). He told me that you left as soon as you got handcuffed and as well showed me a clip of it. That's my side of the story, I'll let senior staff review the appeal.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Upon reviewing the footage provided to me i have determined that the ban was justified, however the ban length is unjustified for a small act. I will reduce this ban 12h from now.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.