Sep 7, 2022
Your in-game name: cant remember

Your SteamID: 76561199218572353

Date of ban: attachments

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): attachments

Who banned you: attachments

Ban length?: attachments

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful next time with my words

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: so i used the typical asian accent and there were no assians arround me, nobody was offended arround me, but that one guy was an admin so he teleported me and the banned me for 4 weeks.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will talk like normal well i will at least try

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: cus server good very like

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    227.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Hey there @Lashiyeet

Let me begin by saying I was brought to the sit after request from another staff member, however I do not at this current moment remember their name. (I will however attempt to find out who)

You were brought to a sit for cultural appropriation, and racism by doing so. You were doing multiple racist accents whilst your name was also cultural appropriation. Whilst in the sit, even after being told not to do them, you continued to do them in the sit.

Once I checked your warnings sheet, I believe I saw 6 prior bans in a concerningly close amount of time, hence why I banned you for "Stacked bans class E" as per the punishment guidelines.

I hope this clears things up for you, have a good day.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Denied

Hi @Lashiyeet ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We take racism and related issues very seriously. Additionally, @Kw1ll did not violate the punishment guidelines.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.