Unban (pls dont abandon this apply again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
Your in-game name: Lynnx
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195017191
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lynnx_/
Date of ban: 6/12/2020
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Playing mega gore / illegal videos on TV's
Who banned you: Hydro
Ban length?: 25 weeks (17 weeks left)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: First of all I didn't post gore on TV's and I made an apply for it Hydro probably knows and he denied and I know why , because I was toxic and insulting people randomly . I will stop being toxic and insulting people like that and maybe Hydro will deny this post again but as I said I will stop being toxic and I promise I won't do this again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? : Before yes
Why should you be unbanned: Because I got banned unfairly and because I like this server and 5 moths ban think about it please
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: First of all I will stop being that toxic and I will try my best to stop breaking any other rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because this DarkRP server is unique from other servers because on other servers minging is allowed yes I'm not even joking , and I want to be on this server because I like it
And for those people that I insulted them I'm sorry and I will not do this again

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Denied

Honestly, I've considered this ban appeal very seriously. The main problem that I've got is that you were way too toxic the last time you were on the server, and the group of people you were playing with decided it was a good idea to put genuinely disturbing content on TV's.

CivilGamers is a network full of players of all ages, and some of the content on the TV's was completely inappropriate regardless of the viewer's age, let alone the very youngest members of our community. Even if you deny playing the videos, you were definitely still involved (IIRC you owned the TV, and were stood nearby and were aware of it), and you caused many other issues within our community with your flat-out toxicity.

You can re-appeal in four weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.