(Doesnt display a name)

Ban length?:
4d

What server were you banned on?:
SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
<In-Game Rules>

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Not leave the server when i have IRL issues to deal with? what i do know is some Highly-pitched spoken kid was falsifying information 10 mins before i had to leave

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Never

Why should you be unbanned:
I had every intent to RP; and was doing so - haven't been an issue to or for staff or other members - then a riot happened, i was standing by myself and then some kid ran out the toilet area screaming that i was racist or something - then a guard killed them for not listening to orders; very heptic: then i must have been pulled as i was logging off to deal with my kid IRL.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
i never broke rules in the first place, if the timing of me being !bring wasn't so on point with my disconnect i would have spoken and resolved this matter - as such i wouldn't be racist, i have a child that sits within hearing distance from my setup; but i do know LTAP is alone could be up to 3 day ban : saying this i was only punished for leaving the server, not for actually doing anything as my side of the civil admin ticket wasnt heard cause of poor timing of me leaving to do things IRL.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
This server is a enjoyable, fun place for me to just chill, relax and do some minor roleplay - (major roleplay if i get the right scientists to take me in)

Last edited:

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Hello @Cazz,
You were banned as I had been sent proof of you saying the n-word and being toxic during a shakedown and calling everyone the r slur so after I brought you to a sit where I was going to discuss this matter with you I saw you immediately leave the server I wasn't sure if you crashed and gave you the benefit of the doubt and waited 15 minutes before banning you but you failed to rejoin so I took the appropriate action by banning you for racism and LTAP, I would like to say that I did attempt to talk to you about this but you left the game immediately next time if you could have just said before leaving hey I've got to go do something IRL I would of understood and let you sort it out instead of you leaving.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Cazz ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking to the moderator who served your ban. I have decided that what you have done is not tolerated on the ‘Civil Gamers Network’. Using racial slurs at any time while on the server is unacceptable. On Top of that, from what was spoken, you were brought to a sit and then disconnected. I understand the issue presented on your side however, before disconnecting you were brought into the sit room which should have been an indication to stay and present your defense.

However I will be reducing your ban by 1 day due to a misunderstanding on our side to which I apologize for.​

Status
Not open for further replies.