Not open for further replies.

Lynx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
Your in-game name: Lynnx
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195017191
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lynnx_/
Date of ban: 6/12/2020
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Playing mega gore / illegal videos on TV's
Who banned you: Hydro
Ban length?: 25 weeks (17 weeks left)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: First of all I didn't post gore on TV's and I made an apply for it Hydro probably knows and he denied and I know why , because I was toxic and insulting people randomly . I will stop being toxic and insulting people like that and maybe Hydro will deny this post again but as I said I will stop being toxic and I promise I won't do this again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? : Before yes
Why should you be unbanned: Because I got banned unfairly and because I like this server and 5 moths ban think about it please
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: First of all I will stop being that toxic and I will try my best to stop breaking any other rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because this DarkRP server is unique from other servers because on other servers minging is allowed yes I'm not even joking , and I want to be on this server because I like it
And for those people that I insulted them I'm sorry and I will not do this again

Last edited:

Lynx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
I can't tell if this is serious? You've gone and made this whole thread, then put Gabe's SteamID on it?
wtf thats my steam id STEAM_0:1:195017191 idk why it got changed
but i edited the thread too

Last edited:

Lynx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
I can't tell if this is serious? You've gone and made this whole thread, then put Gabe's SteamID on it?
and btw thanks for abandoning my appeal just post smth , if u dont want me unbanned just deny it dont leave me in delay like this bro im waiting for a response for a month

DrWelp

Dec 25, 2020
and btw thanks for abandoning my appeal just post smth , if u dont want me unbanned just deny it dont leave me in delay like this bro im waiting for a response for a month
Make a new one and copy and paste the application to catch their attention again

Status
Not open for further replies.