UnBan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinicRain

Aug 31, 2022
Your in-game name: Sinic

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:339246779

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198638759286/

Date of ban: 31/08/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MassRdm

Who banned you: Bones

Ban length?: 2 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will read the rules once again and i understand the mistake i have made and i do regret making that decision i was playing around and having fun when i first joined and i saw someone kill the line of people and alot of people were doing that so i did it aswell without knowing the consequence i merely thought that it was okay to do it and i currently regret killing them.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no this is the first time i got banned i didnt have any warnings or kicks

Why should you be unbanned: Bones

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i love playing at this server its fun and enjoyable and i wont break any rules at all and i can ensure you that you will have my word that i wont break any other rule.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Honestly this server is a lot of fun to play in and i dont want this silly mistake i made to end it i merely want to enjoy playing like the rest do so i deeply am sorry about what happen and would like to join back in the server that i like to play as much and have fun.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Right, I was the one that banned you I have thought about it and you seemed very sorry for what you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Sinio,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've reduced your ban to 3 days. Please refrain from killing people without a valid reason.
Just because people were killing others doesn't mean you should do it yourself. Please refrain and be careful with your choices and what you do.​

Status
Not open for further replies.