Date of ban (if known):
About a week ago if not longer

Reason for ban (if known):
Unsure

Who banned you?:
Cope

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:
Yes

Why should we remove your ban from Discord?
1.I was muted by Relman for posting a video which I thought was funny but he didn't think so and I can't remember the reasoning but fair enough. The Video had no blood or gore. It was in a Kitchen Setting by a Chef if it wasn't seen.
I said Fair enough it's Relmans decision so I stayed muted for for two days + and since I can't ask to be unmuted I made a thread using the thread feature from #support.
2.This seemed to be incorrect since my mute was extended by Relman for creating a thread.I wasn't sure how he expects me to ask to be unmuted but sure. I was told I would be unmuted on Tuesday. Fast Foward to Wednesday as I waited patiently and I got no where to write to ask. I made a support thread literally just asking to be unmuted.
Banned

Now,I wasn't sure If I was banned on a timer or someone unbanned me but j managed to join back.
This is where Cope comes in.
A person in the #general was being weird to cope or someone and he kept messaging. It was only me and him and he didnt even talk to me he kept writing stupid stuff. Then he clearly wrote the N-word In general chat and it got removed but he kept typing and being weird. I knew he will be banned in seconds and I wrote "#UnbanCeaser" ironically. Funny enough how Cope banned me first it seems than the person who wrote the n word in chat.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Pasha,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have a relatively long history with us on Discord, and from what I can tell you've received more than your fair share of Discord bans historically. Posting "memes" showing solidarity with a player who was posting racist comments isn't really funny, and to me, it sounds more like the straw that broke the camel's back as opposed to the sole reasons why you were banned.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.