[USA] Archie Bambozzini IA Director application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:208260925
Discord name: LuckyRichterian#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing on the server for over 2 months, 414.05 Hours
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Archie Bambozzini, Archie Richterian (CI)
Civilian name: Archie Richter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador, CI Beta
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One Fail RP warn, Sold guns to d class as a chef
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?: I feel during my time as an Ambassador I have accomplished a great amount of things, and I wish to accomplish more, but to accomplish more meaningful things I need to have a better and stronger position in IA so my accomplishments may have a better and longer impact on Internal Affairs. I simply wish to make Internal Affairs a better and more respectable department, through increased efficiency and teamwork.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: While being an Agent and an Ambassador I learned to adapt in many situations, from training difficult Agents to adapting to new Directors I went through it all and I came out fine, but I saw others struggle and if I am accepted as Director I could help them and others get through. One of my accomplishments as Ambassador are bringing a task force within IA into motion which will improve our investigations and bring IA into a new era. And this new era will be sooner and last longer if I was made Director Internal Affairs.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: Archie Bambozzini is Italian and one of 4 Bambozzini brothers. He is the son of Don Bambozzini, his other brothers still are back in Italy. Around the age of 21 he moved to Australia for a new life. Later he found work with the foundation and worked his way up to Agent over time then he later transferred to site 56, He has a passion to help others from other sites and would often taken time out of his breaks to help people from other foundations that are stopping by. He is usually quite cheery but can be very serious some issues he finds to be a problem. Over time working through the ranks of Internal Affairs he gained the job of Director of Internal Affairs, Under his rule IA flourished and was transformed into a machine of effectiveness and professionalism. He could be involved in any type of story line, although I do prefer "visitor" based stories. Such as a SCP from another sites visiting, I also like GoI events, where we can interact with others groups in SCP lore.

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Neutral
+ Decently Written Application
+ Active
+ Good Ambassador

- Quite Young
- Very Short Application

While I believe Archie is a great Ambassador of IA, I believe his application is lacking in length, although well written in what it states. His age of 14 is a bit young in my opinion for a Dpt. Head position unfortunately.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
Neutral
+ Active
+ Good Ambassador

- Quite Young
- Very Short Application

While I believe Archie is a great Ambassador of IA, I believe his application is lacking in length, although well written in what it states. His age of 14 is a bit young in my opinion for a Dpt. Head position unfortunately.
Thank you for your reply! I do apologize for the short application and I understand my age could be an issue, but I'm hoping that I can prove my maturity is above my age level

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Neutral
+ Active
+ Good Ambassador

- Quite Young
- Very Short Application

I'm 14 and I'm an O5. Age doesn't matter.

Archie, you seem to be a good ambassador and I'm sure you'll do well as a director.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1665440958609.png
From the desk of Ethics Director, The Right Honorable Jullian Brown
Greetings Archie Bambozzini,

We sadly regret to inform you that the position is currently filled at this time, but you are more than welcomed to reapply should it come open again.

Sincerely,
1665441057522.png

Status
Not open for further replies.