Status
Not open for further replies.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Dallas' Application
1649389641354.png

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:454552253
Discord name: Dallas#4377
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over a year.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Dr. Halsey, Dr. Norman Osborn, DaeDae, Eric Wright, and Dallas
Civilian name: Dallas
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP:RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Operative, Ethics Committee Assistant, 096, IA
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not active ones or ones that are legit
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I believe what makes me the best Ethics Committee assistant is the my activity and knowledge of the sites code of conduct and how to properly enforce said conduct when needed. I don't power trip an I keep everything confidential unless other higher arcs call down for it and I take reports seriously and I have a unbias nature which puts me higher than other applicants. I want to prove myself on this sub branch of the foundation and use this as leverage for other positions that I might come across. I am one of the most active players I am on day and night and I am on when there are only 2 other people on and I have a clear history except for one arrest instance when I was saying a Scanton postal code and it ended with (REDACTED) and I got in trouble for that. Other than that I am the perfect applicant, Just one arrest for a silly mistake. And Ethics Committee is essentially human resources and I have plenty of experience as human resources and I have helped a lot of people in the past and I have been working on my reputation these past few days and made up with a few people I was not exactly friends with. And now here I am applying for Ethics Committee Assistant! I believe I can be a great ethics committee assistant because I was already ethics committee assistant before and I learned from my mistakes and after 6 months I am ready to rejoin the ECom Assistants regime. I know the site codes and code of conduct and I dont power trip and I am active so I can approve / decline anything that needs approval. I have a unbias nature and I am in IA so I already have a ton of experience in this arena plus my ex experience as a ECom. I am here for a while I believe I can rejoin this branch. I have great history with the laws and I have IRL experience as human resources. I have been suggested to rejoin this department so here I am again.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Its in the name its self explanatory they are just like the mentee's of the Ethics Committee and they are their assistants and they provide assistance when necessary.

They are active when the Ethics Committee are active and if I am granted this position I will always stay in close range of the Ethics Committee and learn off what they do as a branch.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: The Character was born in the year 1976 a year after the vietnam war, Has a history of working in the field of human resources and was a notable kid in class, A child with adult like wonder of geniuses and born with a curse. A high intellect. Always observant and his father wasn't around most his life due to the struggles put on him after the war. In 1995 took up a course on a trade school to learn about wild life and national parks and turned into a park ranger then retired after a few years pay to get introduced into the foundation. was only enrolled into the foundation because of the notable work done on the hunter incident that happened a few years before enrolling and going through the SCP orientation process. Also has history of policing and working at a bakery. Momma died when I was a kid and family goes back generations with wars, Romance stories, and historical arts gained in the family. Great great great great grandfather was a gunslinger. Where my good shot comes from, been shooting guns since 6 years old, born n raised in new york city, in brooklyn. Recruited into the foundation a few years ago with undying loyalty and honor.​

Last edited:

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
-Support.
Banned right now for 1d
just woke up and I wasn't xp farming I was asleep I forgot to get off, ban was false and its in the appeal process. Even if its denied cuz it was only a day and I have no evidence of me sleeping on webcam. It doesnt matter, they banned me for falling asleep cuz I had a rough day.

Last edited:

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Nevermind, I realized what Ethics Committee is and what they currently stand for, my views of them has changed based of recent events that unfolded on a teamspeak call. Sexist? take a good look at my profile picture. What am I holding? Thats all I gotta say.

I am no longer interested in rejoining Ethics Committee Assistant, Please delete this forum.

Dictator Raiden

Jul 19, 2022
Nevermind, I realized what Ethics Committee is and what they currently stand for, my views of them has changed based of recent events that unfolded on a teamspeak call. Sexist? take a good look at my profile picture. What am I holding? Thats all I gotta say.

I am no longer interested in rejoining Ethics Committee Assistant, Please delete this forum.
lol

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. We note you have withdrawn your application however due to recent incidents between yourself and the Committee, we at this stage do not believe you would be an appropriate candidate for the position.

You can re-apply after 4 weeks from this post.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.