[US] Dallas' Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ebay98271
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 10 hours Idk if they had a wipe or something because I am level 75
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: US West
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Dallas/Officer also Dallas/ IA
Chaos name (include your rank): Eric Wright/ Alpha
Civilian name: Toby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:454552253
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No I applied before,
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-dallas-staff-application.3100/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Toxicity but all I did was ask a ethics committee a question, "How did you get into ECom?"

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Plenty.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Plenty.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Like 2-5

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because Ive been on the server for literally months, I havent really done anything except for ranking myself up with exp, I believe its time I join the mod team because I can be on the server a lot. And I know the rules inside and out. You may be telling yourself "He doesnt with 3 warnings" but those warnings were false and old. I dont have evidence since it was so long ago but if the warn reason was "near racism" someone wasnt knowing what they were doing. I am here to fix that I am here to put the server back on track or on track. I got a good timezone so when people are going to sleep on the east coast Ill be up and moderating the late night minges. I got a job I am responsible and I have a clean slate disregarding the false warns. I believe I can be in moderation now after half a year of commitment on the server.

More info about why I wanna join on my previous application linked above :) Adios

Last edited:

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Also to add I know all the moderation prefixes and I have extensive experience as a moderator on just about any server you can name, dead or alive.

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
-Support
18 hour play time, basically youve only played 18 hours in the last 30 days, seems like you came back then applied a couple days after coming back, should probably spend more time with the community

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
+/- neutral
First time seeing you in game last night seem pretty mature first time seeing you but those warns you got make up for especially cause you're gonna be the face of server when someone calls a sit.
Get more time in show to the staff/players you have change and have matured enough to become staff

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Neutral

Heya, I think there were some problems you had in the past regarding something. Is this still the case? DM me on discord, as I'm not going to disclose this on forums

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Low playtime
^ My playtime this month is low, In total its like 500 hours maybe.
Just to let ya'll fellers know kindly I got those warns half a year ago. And 2 were false the other one I am not too sure about (ERP). And all do respect but if you cant spell immature instead of unmature, its kinda irrelevant since you dont know me.

should probably spend more time with the community
18 Hours of playtime in the past week is more than I see out of a lot of the staff, So this week alone I've been on longer not even a full week yet its been a few days.
1663026345858.png
College and I work 50 hours a week. I'm still above the requirements for what it takes to become staff. I've been staff on just about any server you can name. go ahead list a server I bet I staffed there and honorably resigned. Thanks thats all amigos.

Thats all for questions :]

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
Experience isnt everything, if you're going to staff for a community you should know the community, it takes more than 18 hours to know a good portion of the community.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
1663215036572.png
Here is an update for my time on the server, keep in mind I had mono/tb for 6 months in the ICU at providence but I'm back and I have no reservation not staying. I already know the community enough and the community knows me.
Also when im not on the server im in bed watching videos on youtube of Civil gamers SCP RP or just reading the rules and stuff.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I'll be giving you a -Support
You say you have past experience, but you don't elaborate on it. Also saying plenty is subjective.
You seem to respond to negative feedback in a hostile manner.
Didn't fully copy/answer the format correctly.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
You seem to respond to negative feedback in a hostile manner.
My fault but if it was in voice chat it would sound completely different.
Also saying plenty is subjective.
I staffed on [removed] 3 times, I staffed on [removed], I staffed on [removed], I staffed on like any server you can really name, it'd take me all day to list all the staff experience I have.

It may look like im responding negatively but I am answering all your questions, through text it looks rough but I dont know how else to say it, I dont text often I talk. Appreciate your opinion though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
My fault but if it was in voice chat it would sound completely different.

I staffed on [removed] 3 times, I staffed on [removed], I staffed on [removed], I staffed on like any server you can really name, it'd take me all day to list all the staff experience I have.

It may look like im responding negatively but I am answering all your questions, through text it looks rough but I dont know how else to say it, I dont text often I talk. Appreciate your opinion though.
I have removed the server names you listed from your post, it is not allowed to mention other servers, per application guidelines.

What Alpha meant by listing your staff experience is detailing what games you've staffed, how long you've been staffing communities, and the skills you've learned.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
A
What Alpha meant by listing your staff experience is detailing what games you've staffed, how long you've been staffing communities, and the skills you've learned.
Ah I see, Well I staffed gmod, roblox, rust and Arma III, I learned a lot with the prefixes and how to de-escalate situations and to treat everyone equally no matter what rank or friendship status. I've been staffing for 6 years on gmod, almost 7. I know the commands used for tasks.

Pugkipz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Application Denied

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to the negative support and the lack of much detail in the application from what i've seen, This application will be denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.