[US] David Bungle's SCP-096 Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bungle

Jan 31, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167386880
Discord name: StewieNix (nick name: MTF NU-7 PVT David Bungle)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Quite a little while. I was on the UK before the US one opened up.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: Eastern
Character name(s): David Bungle
Civilian name: Never played civi, but I'll just end up using the same name
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 (PVT)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Maybe a warning at one point? I don't remember receiving any though.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I'm able to not FailRP, which seems to be a problem with some whitelisted 096s.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Crying his eyes out, hands on the face. Usually facing a wall or corner. If not triggered for more than a minute, 096 may take a nice stroll.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 goes where the target is. Doesn't matter where. The closest target makes more sense in RP, but maybe the closest target is in D-Block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 096 has to kill all of his targets before containment can begin, since 096 cannot be contained while enraged. Then, personnel equipped with scrambles will grab the bucket from the washroom and carefully approach 096. Once the bucket is placed on 096's head, he can be pacified and restrained. He is then taken back to CC and locked away until the next unfortunate breach.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @David Bungle ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.