What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 0-1
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

- Applying for Member so that my ability to enforce ethics is enhanced.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I have been 0-1 for a while and seen how the Ethics members conducted themselves, I applied for assistant and landed the position. I have been assistant for about 3-4 days and feel that I have the ability to move up. I think during my time as an assistant I have been fair with my rulings when true Members aren't around. I believe I am a respected person and very reasonable. Finally I am more than willing to participate in RP and find it very enjoyable.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

- Their responsibilities are many. For starters they handle any breaching of The Code of Ethics. Secondly they conduct department reviews and make sure that the departments are competent. Additionally, they mentor the assistants on how to be a member. Finally they utilize 0-1 to the best of their ability to carry out their will without putting themselves in harms way.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- They typically handle applications for department heads or Ethics assistant. I believe they also maintain and edit The Code of Ethics.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Deviss Daniels, currently a member of O-1, took his job very seriously. He would follow Ethics around protecting them as was his job. Deviss would watch and listen to the Ethics members as they handled unethical matters. He soon began to admire the Code of Ethics and what they stood for in the foundation. He believed in the foundations missions, just not how they went about it. He soon realized that if he were able to join the Committee he would finally have the power to ensure fair treatment and given rights to all foundation personnel, D-Class or otherwise. He knew that having morals and a way to enforce it would also help the foundations already ambiguous reputation.

UPDATE

After filing for his new position he was approached one day. He was offered the position of assistant and with it the prospect of becoming a full member of the committee. He was more than elated. He swore to himself he would uphold the code as much as he possibly could. He wanted people to give him respect and in turn he would respect them. Days in to his new job and he wanted more. He wanted to move up as soon as possible so that he could have a real say in all things ethically related. He filed for a new position and has been waiting for a response.

Timber/PEEK

Feb 17, 2022
-Leaning to +support
-Did not list the correct applications for responsibilities out of RP
-Good RP
-Is able to lead well in rp situations

Last edited:

IIcceePhoenix

Apr 10, 2022

+/- Neutral, leaning to +Support

+ Very good RP.

+ Good activity.

+ Decent leadership skills

————————————

- Listed incorrect information in section “out of RP duties”.

- Application is very bare bones, somewhat rushed.

Signed,

J.P. “Phoenix”, Ethics Committee

Shmickle

Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Devis's application for a position as Ethics Committee Member.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Member. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-Smiley​

Status
Not open for further replies.