What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:
-YES
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 MAJ , 096 UK and US, INTEL US & UK
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None that i am aware of
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I am a very mature and rp experienced person, im nice, i have a good rep, i feel i could bring along bigger and better things to overall help the foundation
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-You are a mini O5 so you would do your best to act as one in a way that isnt immature or childish, IF any O5 is on you would mimic them in how they act and learn as much as possible to have the best chanced of succeeding.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: [Grim is a 5'9" Male White, Lots of tattoos, Smells like weed, 2 different colored eyes. Was Previously a Gang leader, Giant fox tattoo on back. Has severe PTSD,ADHD, smokes alot of weed at work. Has a very strange dark Aura almost SCARY, when very emotional Aura seems to glow red and surround body.]-Summary/// Long Version { Grim is a 5'9" Male, White, Has various tattoos all over body, sleeve after sleeve except for the back it has a giant Japanese's style 9 tailed fox, He has Heterochromia Green and Blue. Due to his Previous life as a gang leader he has had to do unspeakable things which caused PTSD, his ADHD only makes it worse thats why he always smells like weed or looks/acts high. Strangely enough Grim has had documented accounts of anomalous ARUAS that surround him when he is very emotional. They seem to grant strength heightened senses and much more that is redacted.

Last edited:

Dictator Raiden

Jul 19, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. Unfortunately, we believe that not a lot of effort was put into the application, as well as it being very difficult to read. We would like to see some more effort on that front before reapplying. You may reapply in 2 weeks

We thank you for your service to the foundation in Epsilon-11

O-1 Karuma

Jun 27, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. Unfortunately, we believe that not a lot of effort was put into the application, as well as it being very difficult to read. We would like to see some more effort on that front before reapplying. You may reapply in 2 weeks

We thank you for your service to the foundation in Epsilon-11
I appreciate the response and I look forward to putting in a more high effort app, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.