Not open for further replies.

Asp

May 17, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:604281648

Discord name:
Korea#2097

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Started in May 2022, Over a month of playtime since then.

In what country are you located?:
USA

Time zone:
EST

Character name(s):
‘Penumbra’ For Foundation | ‘Umbra’ For GOC/CI

Civilian name:
Dorion Chloros

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current: Site Manager, Chaos Insurgency Alpha, and SCP-096 Whitelist.
Former: Site Advisor, Beta-1 Captain, Beta-1 Special Agent White List, Nu-7 Corporal, UNGOC Sergeant, CI-Alpha x2.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
One RDM Warn from January 2023 I shot a Cadet that was inside Beta-1 bunks. One expired warning from August 2022 for FailRP. One ban from August 2022 for LTARP, I left after being arrested by IA.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
I am applying for Intelligence Ambassador because I wish to expand my experience, and as a way to get back into the “combat side” of the server as it is something that I miss. I also think that I could personally benefit from having this position as it lets me meet more people and get closer with more people as well.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
What makes me suitable for Intelligence Ambassador is my experience gained as my range of roles I have held, or am currently holding. As a Beta-1 Captain, along with the experience as a Nu-7 Corporal, the experience gained from these roles give me the combative experience needed for Intelligence Ambassador. Along with my leadership, conflict resolution, and problem solving experience gained in the roles of Site Advisor and Site Manager. I also express strong dedication and a strong work ethic for the server and my roles inside of it. The attributes and skills that I have described here prove that I am capable of holding the position of Intelligence Ambassador.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I am unaware of the exact number of documents I have written but I have made multiple documents that have been graded Excellent. A good document has perfect or almost perfect grammar, appropriate and well-made formatting, the length taken, the dedication behind the document, and the roleplay that was done for the document.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Intelligence Ambassador in RP are to mentor Intelligence agents and operatives who are unaware of what to do; to train, test, and approve new agents and operatives; to approve and grade documents written by the Intelligence Department; and, of course, to perform counterespionage and deal with information breaches.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Intel Ambassador LORE

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Accepted

thank you for taking the time to make an application, due to your recent activity and overall interest and wanting to see the department in a better place. we have come to the conclusion that you are fit for the position.

Contact an admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.
and contact me over Teamspeak or discord Waltah#0797 so i can get you sorted with everything that you will need​

1669288564941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.