[US] Sage's Ethics Assistant app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79609727
Discord name: Sage!#0013 (MTF O-1 CPT "Sage")
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since 8/4/2022 152 hours of play time
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: PTS
Character name(s): "Sage"
Civilian name: Ragu Wyatt
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Had: Exec Researcher, UNGOC, Current: MTF o1 ,
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
Helping out is one of my favorite things to do. In order to make things run more smoothly. My qualifications make me a great candidate for the job because:
Knowledge: I know my Code of Ethics and Code of Codex well from my time as an executive researcher and as a captain of MTF O1, I have learned a lot about what goes on in Foundation.
Leadership: Helping out where I can and being a great role model for the Foundation are some of the things I strive to do. Whenever people have a question, I do my best to answer it. If the question is too big, I direct them to the right person who can do the job. when it came to my researcher job I always try check up on them and help them out with things they are stuck with / needed things sign I went with them get things sign soo they can meet the Ethics/their boss and tell them they always can ask them for test be approved just make sure test all written out for them have a better chance getting test approved.
Activity: Even if my day is busy I will try to get on at least two hours a day, and if not I will be on most of the day, and if I cannot get on at all I will be on TS/doc work and help my team when possible.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
As I see it, these are their responsibilities
Ethics Committee orders them and they work under Ethics. You will fulfill their orders, and you'll bring back the information they requested, and if you are assigned to a section, you'll do your part to ensure the Ethics is upheld whenever they are off-site. As a result, they ensure that every action taken by foundation personnel is ethical.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Was a young kid but work at office job very early and work up fast and got HR supporting the team with anything they need help with but after awhile the office HR job got very boring saw a very weird number on desk after coming back from break said call for new life, as him being very done with his job he told everyone around him he got go to bathroom "he walk to the bathroom very carefully to ensure no one notice. Gives a call and someone with a robotic voice responded "go away from your city go too woods don't tell no one not even your family we will deal with them come alone will pick you up congrats on your new job" he starts off his new life learning the ropes of site 56 with new future.

Earnhardt Zimmel

Sep 13, 2022

+Support

-I've never had a bad interaction with Sage
-They have always acted with Maturity
-They seem to better whatever group they are in

Sage would be an excellent fit for the Ethics Assistant position and I look forward to working with them

Reactions: Sage Wyatt

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. Following your contributions and efforts in Omega 1, we believe that you are highly capable of this position. Your behavior, your dedication to the Department and the way you uphold the expectations we have instated for the Department has not gone unnoticed.

Congratulations, Sage.

Contact me Jewel on discord for more details, and be sure to contact an Admin+ to get your whitelist.

Reactions: Sage Wyatt
Status
Not open for further replies.