- This my First application made here
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
3 Months of Mod on DarkRP
3 Months of T-Admin DarkRP
2 Months of P-Admin on DarkRP
1 Month of Double Admin on DarkRP
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes it was only with star wars RP and Hogwarts RP i had more experience with Hogwarts RP being a teacher for wizard school teaching the kids about spells making sure its fun for everyone in involved.
1 Month of Mod on Hogwarts RP
2 Months of Admin on Hogwarts RP
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Most days prob 2-4 hours but on days where i have nothing going on it can be up to 8 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Hi I'm sage i just want say this community is amazing and i really just want help out and make nice , friendly community teach everyone how play/play in character well. i want be here to help and insure everyone playing their jobs right. I'm Always Comfortable Taking any sit, never take a person side i always go by rules if someone breaks a rule they broke a rule they going pay for what they did , now note if someone doesn't know the rules and is very new ill teach them every way they can do to
avoid breaking this ____ rule they broke and tell them what rule they broke and why its not okay do what they did im always fair in my sits cause you dont know what people are going through in their life's and they just want play some Gmod to pass time.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Leadership: My Leadership is up there i can say there times i mess around from time to time but when stuff needs be done i get stuff done. when it comes helping people out learning i love teaching people anything they need help with, i been playing for long time and know in and outs of Gmod. asking a silly question or something but i try help them out with any small or big problems. and if I don't know it I will ask the silly Questions to the higher ups tell we get it fix for more enjoyable play time.
Duties: i handle my Duties pretty well back in day I always try help out new mods/players when i see one , just making sure everyone having fun at the end of the day I'm not here just ban someone that did something. They didn't even mean do something or didn't know the rule just trying make people's RP experience Fun , and as a staff member I'm the face of the server to them and if I treat them bad or do something dumb they might not come back sooo i just try my best be role model for staff team and the players even though they a big meme I just try not treat anyone different but I can say I handle pretty much anything and handle it in a calm matter.
my Activity on all platforms is good for the most part my bad for not posting much on Forums but I'm here looking at things and will post more in the future.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022

+ Support

I have known sage as a researcher for some time now both in and out of character I can see his passion to teach and improve the experience for everyone involved, but he also follows all rules and works heard to learn everything he needs to for the current job at hand. He has proven to me he knows the base functions of gmod well and I believe he would be a perfect fit for the position. Good luck sage!

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Sage Corleone ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.