[US] Taytchi's Chief of Security Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taytchi

Apr 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:434955539
Discord name: Taytchi#4318
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Estimated 165 hours in total (basically a week)
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s):
SCP Foundation: Sam "Taytchi" Smith
CI: "Damn" Daniel
Civilian name: purple guy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Mobile Task Force E-11 Lance Corporal
-Chaos Insurgency Beta
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Nope, though I have received a verbal warning for being in d block as SCP-912

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

-I am applying for Chief of Security because I've been playing on this server for a good while and there doesn't seem to be a current Security Chief on the server that can keep gensec stable. Most of the times it is chaotic and to be honest some people are just dumb. I believe that with this position I can do a good job. I am also applying for the position of security chief because 05-6 "The Allfather" has offered me this position.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

-I am able to take my job position seriously and make sure that d block is secure and stable. I'm able to control situations in which gensec might not be doing their jobs and d class are going ape shit. I can make sure that the department of general security stays on task and well organized at all times.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

-The Chief of Security oversees the entirety of gensec and ensures that the department stays on task and ensures the safety of other site personnel. In RP I would stay active and up to date with security staff and make sure that everything is under control. and running smoothly. If the event were to happen where a riot is going on, i would get gensec to report to d block and help deal with the riot accordingly. One of my duties is to also ensure the safety of research personnel who enter d block. I also have to ensure that the sites code of conduct and ethics are enforced on the gensec staff. Not only that but I would have to be representing the entirety of gensec.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what story lines they would be involved in:

Before becoming a member of Site-65, I served in the US Military for a good while, around 4- 5 years to be exact. While serving my country, I have learned and gained a lot of combat experience over the years. However one day I saw something that I'd never forget. I was on a ride with some of my buddies when we saw the craziest thing. There was a huge creature that looked like a reptile, but it was impossible for something that big to even exist. I've never seen anything like it, me and the other guys were stunned by this . The giant creature then noticed us, and began its way toward our truck. At that moment a large beam of light encased and prevented it from moving any further. A large group of armed soldiers in vehicles and helicopters were there, and they didn't really look like they were from here. The foundation had to make sure that we forgot what we saw, however instead they figured they could get some use out of us. They offered me a job position, in a top secret government facility. I pondered for a while before finally agreeing and getting the job. This leads me to where I am today.

Status
Not open for further replies.