In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Badger"
Chaos name (include your rank): Badgerr
Civilian name: Castellanos
Steam ID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198423170396
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, it is the first.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, not that I'm aware of.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No, but I do learn fast so I'd easily catch on.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I do.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I'm usually on for 6-8 hours but it varies.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because I like the community and I'd like to help improve it and help keep it fun for anyone that is a part of this community.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I would be able to help keep everyone's experience on the server fun and friendly while still enforcing the rules, and I do not see myself as more special than others. I just wish to help a community I like.

Last edited:

MrBadger

Sep 24, 2022
I apologize; everything was white and you answered immediately after the questions, so I did not see them. The replies' color can be changed. It will be simpler to see and better organized.

Kind Regards

Kirill "Red Dawn"

It's all good, I've made the answers more discernible from the questions so it should be a lot easier. Thanks for the tip

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I will be giving you a +/- Netural
No interactions with you
Application is lacking

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+/- Neutral
+ Positive interactions.
- Application is lacking.

I'd recommend reapplying with a slightly more filled out application. I know you're fun to play with and are polite, but I can't tell your experience or enthusiasm much from this.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @MrBadger ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like to see you become more wellknown in the community before accepting you into the team.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.