[US] Tony Levin / Mr. Levin's Site Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138136262

Discord name: E. Clips#0883 / 666802470147588096

For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month and a half, but I have a week and 3 days of playtime on the server.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Tony Levin, Tony Levine, Anthony Levin

Civilian name: Anthony Levin

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Former A-1 Command Sgt., SCP-096, Overseer Assistant, CI-A, Site Advisor

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • At the time of writing, I have no kicks, bans, or warnings.

Why are you applying for Site Director?
  • I would like to further my ability in administrating Site-56, as I perform many of the responsibilities of the Site Director during his absence, even as a Site Advisor. I believe that if I become a Site Director, I can assist the site quite well in a few ways. I’m always around Site-56, which allows me to see what’s happening in the facility at all times, which allows me to know how each regiment and personnel member are doing. This will assist the site because if each part of the facility is under constant supervision and kept up to standard, Site-56 will run very well. Furthermore, I'd like to assist the other Site Director, Ringer, in his work. Having a secondary Site Director will keep the site under control for an extended period of time, as well as the responsibilities evenly distributed.
  • Being a Site Director will improve main site/site administration relations, allowing for better tests to be conducted, smoother operations, and an overall good time. I would like to improve many of the departments in the site, and being a Site Director at Site-56 will help accomplish this.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
  • As I’m already Site Advisor, I have experience in a lot of Director duties, and as a Site Advisor, I already perform most of the duties of a Director. I’d like to assist Site Administration as a whole by overseeing administrative operations, managing Advisors, and managing most of the site as a whole. I believe I am capable of the additional responsibilities of a Site Director because of previous experience as a combatant, researching, and the most obvious of all, site administration. This all shapes me to be a great candidate for this position, and I believe I can serve the foundation very well. I believe I am the best candidate for this position.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Site Administration oversees and commands most of the operations in the facility. Not to be confused with the O5 Council, Site Administration constantly works with every part of the facility to make sure it’s up-to-par with regulations, duties, and how it’s run. Site Administration constantly speaks with personnel one-on-one, gets feedback, and directs all operations happening in the facility. The Site Director is the go-to person on many issues in the facility, due to their high clearance level and presence on the Chain of Command. If needed, they will forward things to the council for further overview, guidance, and direction of important cases. The Site Advisor assists the Site Director in all of these activities, and will take a few responsibilities of the Site Director if he is not present. Most of those activities are administrating research, MTF, and GENSEC duties.
  • In certain cases when no Director of Research is on, Site Admin also can authorize small-scale cross-tests that cannot have large effects on the facility. Otherwise, the DoR will have to authorize it, or it will have to go through Ethics/O5.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Tony Levin was born in Manhattan, New York, US on November 5, ████ to a veteran family, imposing strict rules and punishments on him and his two siblings. This severely shaped his lifestyle and the way he acted with scenarios he encountered during his early lifetime. During his early childhood, he recluded himself from others, usually studying or playing his bass guitar passed down from his father, as at the time music was his passion. A scholar, he was the top of his classes and became the valedictorian of his graduating high school class, and was regarded as an excellent student and an exceptional leader when he (begrudgingly) worked with others.

After his high school years, his father spoke to him about his future, as Tony was looking for a musical career in NYC, with no luck. His father, a veteran, spoke about his tenure as a colonel in the US Army, and suggested he could part ways with music and head to the military. Tony decided it’d be best for him to join the Army as there was nothing else he could really do; he only had a high school diploma after all. He enlisted and was deployed to Iran, for peacekeeping purposes, where he was stationed at an undisclosed military base.

On a peacekeeping campaign through the town of ████████, his squad was attacked by a group of Iranian freedom fighters fighting against the current occupation of the US. They had to drive off as quickly as possible to the close city of █████████. During the drive, they noticed the city in front of them had changed extremely quickly to a 17th century town, as well as the townspeople dressing, acting, and working as their 17th century counterparts. They arrived at the town in their armored humvee, and it was as if they were time travelers, and were regarded as such by the local people. This phenomena is described as SCP-3722, and MTF squadron █-██ was deployed to capture Tony’s squad.

Instead of amnesticizing and releasing the entire squad, it was decided that they would have to be placed into an MTF squadron, due to their exceptional squad talent, and lack of caring to amnesticize the entire squad. The squad were administered class F amnestics and were all successfully changed to be an elite MTF squadron, and trained as such. They were all placed at Site-██, and have worked there for the past 12 years.

During his tenure as an █-█ operative, he climbed the ranks, becoming a high ranking NCO and was offered a spot as an assistant to the ██ ███████. With experience of being Site Administration, Tony transferred to become a Site Advisor, administrating Site ██ and overseeing all operations, working closely with the main Site Director on site.

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
+support
Really good guy who is amazing at his job as a site advisor

Knows how to do his job correctly as well as corral people to get shit done

Plz accept even though it’s been 50 or so minutes since it’s been made

He doesn’t abuse any role given to him(to my knowledge)
Hello site director

Last edited:

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Director. This position is crucial in maintaining foundation standards at their specific site. After observing your continued effort as site advisor, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Director Levin​

• Love
Reactions: Eclipse
Status
Not open for further replies.